Prom-CIX Hyunsuk

This was a request by @yanagirenjiidealtype

You're P.O.V
(You're Dress.)

"Okay one more," Said my mom taken mine and Hyunsuk prom photos

"Okay one more," Said my mom taken mine and Hyunsuk prom photos. "I'm sorry," I Said to him, "it's fine," he said. "Alright I think I got plenty now you two go have fun," she tells us. And she went back inside, "I haven't gotten a chance to tell you but you look beautiful," he said "thanks you look handsome," I tell him. He smiles and gave me his arm and we got into his car and drove off to where the dance will be.

Prom
(AN: Never got to experience that didn't go to any of my school dances don't regret it. It wasn't my thing. I just stayed home watch anime and ate pizza.)

He got out of the car first and went to go and open my door. And we walked inside hand in hand, "just to let you know be yourself okay you don't have to be the perfect," I tell him. "Sorry I just want to give my girlfriend the best night of her life," he tells me. "Just being with you is enough," I tell him. He smiled and kisses my cheek and we went inside, the music was loud and people were dancing around and having fun. "Come on let's go dance," he said and drags me to the dance floor.

He spins me around, I just smiled at him. We went and sat down for a bit and he went to go get us something to drink. When my friend Somi came over, "Soo How has it been?" She asked "what?" I ask "You're relationship tell me the details?" She asked I smiled "even though we only been dating for a couple months I really love him. He's so sweet and kind and of course he's handsome," I tell her. "So lucky I'm jealous," she said. "Here's your drink," Said Huunsuk coming back. "Thank you," I Said.

He sat down at the table. "Well I'll leave you two love birds alone," Said Somi leaving, it was quiet between us. "You know I'm really happy you accepted my confession," he tells me. I look at him, "I was so nervous that you would reject me or something gone wrong, okay something did go wrong a asshole showed up. But in the end I was happy," he tells me. "I'm happy to I always wondered if you liked me or not in that way," I tell him.

Then a slow song came on, we got up and went to dance. I wrap my arms around his neck and he held me close, "I love you," He Said "I love you too," I Said.