Who you think is the cutest?- Z-boys Gai

No one's P.O.V
ZMC debuts new Z-pop group .
Z-boys and Z-girls new brother, sister group is called Z-school the new 6 member group is a coed group.
The first 2 members to be revealed is a brother and sister duo name Danny and ______ who are actually from the states but came and auditioned in Korea.
Jack is the next member coming from China.
Lina from the Philippines.
Yuki from Japan.
And Star from Tawain.
The 6 member group debut with their song "Come And Find Me."

You're P.O.V
I was sitting on the floor of the practice room doing a live stream . "Have you met any of the members of Z-boys and Z-girls yet?" I read a question "Yeah I have they are all really kind to me," I Said. Then Jack came over and and looks down at me, "Hi how's the weather up there?" I asked him jokingly looking up at him. He started laughing, "what are you doing ?" Ask Yuki "live stream say Hi Yuki-Kun," I tell him and point it at him, "hi," he said . Lina came and sat next to me and puts her head on my shoulder, "Do you think any of the Z-boy members are cute?" I read the question. "Specially Gai?,"I read the I realized Gai was the one who asked those questions and I saw his name. "Gai Why are you in my stream?" I asked him and Lina started laughing.

"I got bored," I read his response. "Oh course," Said Star "Well answer his question," Said Jack . "I think all of you are handsome how's that," I said "no you must pick one," I read his response. "He's got you there," I read from Queen Unnie. "Umm my brother is right there," I said flipping the camera function around pointing at Danny who is taking a drink from his water. He is in "I must protect my baby sister," mode. "I'm watching you Z-boys," Said Danny. "So Yeah Sorry," I Said flipping it back.

"I will get my answer," I read his response. I just giggle. "Ooh he's determined," I read from Perry. "Yep," I read Bell response. I just started laughing. "Is it true that all three groups will be on a new variety show called Happysmile?" Someone asked. (AN: I don't watch variety shows besides Weekly idol sometimes. The main reason is I don't have the time.) "Yeah we are we are also all going to perform as well, we are excited," I Said "and nervous," Said Lina . I kept on seeing more and more comments and some rude ones as well but I ignore those, after a while I ended the stream. And went to the bathroom.

After I left the bathroom when I realized my shoe was untied so I lean down to tie it back up. "So you really not going to tell me who you think is the cutest in Z-boys ?" Someone asked it was Gai standing behind me. I turn away from him, "nope," I said smiling, "really?" He asked I get up and look at him. "Not going to say anything," I tell him. "You're a stubborn one," he says to me "yep bye," I tell him and walk away. "I WILL GET MY ANSWER!!" He yells at me I just smile and keep on walking.

Appearing HappySmile
We all sat around answering questions after finishing a few games. Former Super Junior-M member Henry is the Host. "Okay so the next question is for ______ and this is from a fan who watched your live stream last night. And they ask who do you think is the cutest member of Z-boys?" He reads the question. I look at him, I pretend to think, "Ummm Priyanka Unnie," I Said everyone started laughing. "SHES NOT A MEMBER OF Z-BOYS!!" Yelled Blink. "But she's still cute," I tell him.

"She's thinks I'm cuter then all of you," Said Priyanka feeling proud. Gai look right at me, he's smiling but I can tell he wants his answer. "Gai," Said Danny. Gai looks right at Danny, "I know you like my sister so stop giving her that look," Said Danny and everyone is laughing again. "Woah woah wait Gai do you like ______?" Ask Henry to Gai. Everyone was looking at him and he pretended to look around and ignore the question. "Danny how do you know if I was looking ______ I might have been looking at you," Said Gai.

I giggled a little bit. And we went on with the show and watching the boys go first the the girls then it was our turn and I got into my position with Jack. Then our music started.

End of You're P.O.V
Gai's P.O.V
As I was watching ______ dance I was a little jealous because she and Jack were close like really close. "You know you should tell her how you feel," Said Mavin, "Yeah but I don't think she's into me, she won't even answer my question," I tell him. "That's because she's playing around with you just talk to her," he tells me. "Okay I'll talk to her tonight," I tell him and I continue to watch them then they finished.

End of Gai's P.O.V

You're P.O.V
I got out of the shower and finished blow drying my hair and sat on the couch Lina was on her laptop and Star was reading. Then my phone went off I got a text from Gai.

Gai: Hey are you free to talk?
_____: Yeah what's up?
Gai: Can you come outside?
I was confused, even though Z-boys lived on the floor below us and Z-girls was across from them. Our boys lived across from us. I wonder what he wants?
______: sure.
I got up put on a light coat and my shoes. "Where are you going?" Ask Lina "Gai wants to talk to me, I'll be right back," I tell them "don't let Danny see you with him or else Z-boys will be down a member," Said Star I smiled "got it," I tell them and walk out of the apartment. I walk downstairs, and I saw him. "Hey," I said to him. "Hi," he said. "So what's up?" I asked "Well Umm you know how I keep on bothering you about who you think is the cutest?" He Said "Yeah I know you are just being silly," I tell him. "I'm not," he tells me. I did a double-take.

"Listen _____ I really like you when I found out you were going to be in a group and when I saw your picture my heart was beating fast. And once I got to know you I realize that I really like you so yeah I understand you don't feel the same way." He tells me. I blush I can't believe it, I honestly like Gai too but kept it hidden. "Gai you want to know my answer who I think is the cutest in Z-boys?" I say to him. "Yeah," he said "you silly," I tell him. He blushed, "really?" He asked I nod my head yes. "I don't believe you," he says "what will make you believe me?" I ask him. He points at his cheek, I laugh a little instead of his cheek I peck his lips.

He blushed. "There believe me now?" I ask him. "Yes." He Said . "AWWWWW!!" Someone Said it was Joanne "someone got a girlfriend now," said Sid "I think I hear Danny coming," Said Vanya "yep," Said Roy.

That when Gai grab my hand and we ran from Danny. "GAI LET GO OF MY BABY SISTER!!!" Yelled Danny.