Talking things out-Monsta X Shownu

You're P.O.V

(Outfit)

"Okay you guys understand?" I ask my students that I was teaching, I offer tutoring lessons for high school kids, it's good extra money since I am in collage

"Okay you guys understand?" I ask my students that I was teaching, I offer tutoring lessons for high school kids, it's good extra money since I am in collage. Right now I'm tutoring three boys from the local boy high school, we are outside a cafe for the lessons today the owner doesn't mind it since my students don't both the customers. "Umm Teach I don't understand can you help me?" said one of the boys I walk over to him and lean down and see.

"Let's see," I said I then tried to explain again.

End Of You're P.O.V

Shownu's P.O.V

I walk into the cafe knowing that ______ is having a tutoring session here, I go up to order myself and ______ a drink. I then look to my right to see ______ was outside with her students. My eyes widen as the boy she was talking to was just staring at her, like he wants to eat her. Oh hell no, not this shit again! "Hey I'll be right back," I told the worker, "Okay," she said. I then go outside.

End Of Shownu's P.O.V

You're P.O.V

"There get it now?" I asked "Yeah but what about," he said and then a loud bang hit the table we all look it was my boyfriend of a year Shownu. He looks mad, "Babe why did you do that you scared my students," I said to him. But he didn't look at me but look at the student I was next too, 'A little too close kid back away," he tells my student. My student moved away a bit, I look at Shownu, "This is the third time this week I have caught one of the three of you trying to get close or handsy with my girlfriend and I'm getting sick of it." He tells all three of the boys, all the boys look down, "Shownu leave them alone," I tell him, he gives me the look of 'Are you serious right now?'. "The boys haven't done anything wrong," I tell him, "You really don't see it don't you that these three little perverts are trying to make a move on you!" he tells me. I cross my arms, "Perverts? What does that make you then because you were hitting on me for a week until I finally agreed to go out with you," I remind him, "That's different!" he tells me getting mad.

I let out a breath, I then reach out and touch his arm. "Baby go inside please and let me finish up here okay and we will talk in a bit," I tell him, harshly he removes my hand from his arm and he goes inside. I then turn to the boys, "Sorry boys I'll make it up to you in our next session okay," I tell them. "Noona why are you dating someone like him?" One of them asked, I look inside the cafe and see Shownu sitting at a table on his phone piss, "Sometimes I wonder that too," I said. "Noona?" said another one, I snapped out of it and smiled, "Let's just finish up," I said "Okay!" they all said. We then focused back on the session.

Session done

I said bye to my students and grab my bag and went inside and see Shownu still on his phone, I walk up to him. He looks up at me, "I'm done," I tell him, He doesn't say anything just hands me my ice coffee and grabs his stuff and walks out a head of me. I follow him, "Babe!" I said he didn't say anything and just got in his car, I get in as well. "Babe!" I said again. He just continues to ignore me, "Are you really that mad over the kids?" I ask him, He didn't say anything. I let out a breath and played with my straw, "Jealous of a bunch of high school kids," I said and then took a sip of my drink, he then breaks really fast causing me to go forward, good thing I have my seat belt on . "Babe what the hell?!" I said to him, He then pulls over to the side of the road, I put my drink in the cup holder, thank god it didn't spill. I then look at him, "Why did you do that?" I ask him, he then looks at me piss, "You think I'm jealous of those brats? I'm not!" he tells me his voice was getting loud, I felt a little nerves I hate yelling.

"Shownu calm down," I tell him, "No you need to pay more attention to those kids I know you have two other male students and all of them look like they imaging you without clothes on! They always find ways to get close to you or try and touch you and you don't notice but I do! Every time it happens you get upset with me and not them!" he tells me. "Shownu I'll have a talk with them okay and they are boys okay! Don't act like your all innocent so many girls at our collage have touched or flirted with you in front of me and you go along with it! How is that fair?" I ask him, it was quiet. "Stop tutoring or only tutor your female students," he tells me. My eyes widen, "What no!" I said.

"Do what I say and quit!" he tells me. I'm piss, I then grab my stuff, I leave the drink. And I get out of the car, I slam the door. I then started walking away, I heard a car door shut he was following me. "Get back in the car!" he tells me. "No!" I tell him, I guess he ran over because he grab my wrist and drags me back to the car. I try to fight him but he forces me inside the car.

He then gets inside the car and turns on the child locks so I won't try and get out. He turns to me, I cross my arms over my chest. "Don't you ever walk out this car again when I pull over," he tells me. I didn't look at him, "Just take me fucking home," I tell him. We then drove home.

Apartment

We pull up to the apartment complex, I then get out of the car piss. We don't live together we want to wait after collage or maybe another year. But we don't live that far from each other, he lives in a different part of the same complex and we both have keys to each others apartments. I go up the stairs and unlock my door and slam it shut and lean on it. I was so mad.

2 Hours later

"Is he serious?" asked My best friend Hyolyn who came over after I texted her that it happened again. "He's fucking serious this time," I tell her. "He acts like your going to leave him for one of these kids," she says to me. I just put my hand through my hair, "I don't know what am I going to do with him," I said, "Are you going to break up with him?" she asked me, "No," I tell her, "It's not healthy you guys always fight about his jealousy issues," she tells me, "Then all that anger turns into angry sex," I tell her. "Surprised you don't have any hickeys on you right now," she says to me. "Because he knows I'm so piss if he tries and touches me he won't be able to reproduce," I tell her. 

"Well what are you going to do?" she asked me, I let out a breath. "I don't know," I said.

After a while Hyolyn left, I was looking through my schedule for each of my students and was okay with it, I did some homework. Made dinner and was currently doing some dishes, when I heard the front door unlock and then open and close. I knew it was Shownu, I ignored him. He then wraps his arms around me and kisses the back of my neck. "Don't try anything I'm still angry," I tell him, "I know," he tells me. "You hungry at all?" I ask him, "No I ate with the guys," he tells me, it was quiet between us. I then finish cleaning and turn my body around to face him.

I put my hands on his chest and started to play with the necklace he was wearing. "We need to talk about this jealousy issue it's getting out of hand," I tell him, "I know," he said. We then went and sat done on the couch he held my hand in his and rubbed it with his thumb. "I'm sorry about everything baby, I stepped out of line," he tells me. "Then why did you do it?" I ask him, "I just want to protect you from others that might hurt you after taking advantage of your kindness, also" he said and stopped. "Also what?" I ask, "I'm scared some other guy might take you away from me," he tells me. I can see the fear in his eyes. I then scoot closer to him and hug him, he hugs me back.

"Babe I'm thankful you want to protect me all the time but there days you don't have too." I tell him, "I know," he says "Also you think your the only one who is scared, when I see all those girls flirting with you and touching you, they always give me a look like they are about to steal you from me, I'm afraid one day they will," I tell him. We then look at each other, "I guess we both have a fear of losing each other," he says to me.

He puts some of my hair behind my ear. "I guess we need to start working on our jealously issues," he tells me. I nodded. "I'm sorry I told you to quit what you doing and your right they are kids but they do try," he tells me. "And I'll talk to them alright," I tell him. He smiles, "And I'll push those girls away and tell them that they will never steal me away from the most beautiful women ever!" he tells me. I smile at him, I then lean in and kiss him, he kisses back. We then separated and look at each other and smile. He then picks me up and stands up. "What are you doing?" I asked him, "Just to make sure those kids understand your mind I need to leave my mark," he tells me. "I should have figured this would happen," I said he smiled and he carries me to my bedroom.