We broke up-AJ

You're P.O.V
I were trying so hard not to cry but I had to let my viewers know because they will be asking soon. I let out a deep breath and hit record on my camera and stood in front of it, "hi guys it's me again and I know you hear this a lot from youtubers who make these videos, saying they don't want to make this type of video. I personally was nervous but I already getting questions because I have not posted in a while and I removed a lot of photos from my social media. What's going on is me and AJ broke up," I said to the camera.

I took another deep breath, "if you're new and wondering who he is, AJ was my boyfriend of 4 years and lived together for almost 2 years . And yeah that's who he was, he appeared in a few of my videos, which are now deleted because to be honest I don't want to see his face anymore, I don't want to hear his voice anything I don't want anything to do with him anymore.," I said and I started crying hard . "I'm sorry it's just he hurt me so bad, and I still can't believe he did this to me. Let me give you guys some background of how we met and stuff, I was in a relationship before AJ with another guy which didn't last long and this guy was manipulative and I broke up with him because I knew what he was doing to me.

So I met AJ in high school and I didn't want to be in another relationship after what I went through. But AJ he kept on approaching me and approaching me , asking me to be his girlfriend to go out with him multiple times and I kept on telling him no. But he never gave up and one day we were at a party he approached me again, we talked and hang out for a bit and all I was think was "oh this guy is really sweet maybe I will give a chance" so I gave him a chance I went out with him and after a few dates he ask me to be his girlfriend and I said yes. He didn't know I had a YouTube channel like I'm not kidding guys he really didn't know. So I told him and if you seen my videos he was in he never felt comfortable with it because our relationship was on camera." I said

I took another deep breath, "anyway he was so sweet and caring and loving towards me in the  1st year of our relationship and even the 1st half if the 2nd year. But I felt like he was changing he was still the same but we started to argue but we both always admitted we were in the wrong . And then the 3rd year hit and he ask me to move in with him and I said ok and I moved in with him. He was living by himself, and he worked he still is working and so that's were I filmed at he respected that, he knew this was sort of well it is my job beside doing photography and modeling sometimes.

Anyway when I moved in it was ok we were getting back how we used to be but that only lasted from the beginning to almost the very end and the beginning of our 4th year into the relationship. I understand he was busy with school and work, but there was times he would not come home. And he knows I hate being by myself there would be times I would text him to beyond asking when he was coming home because I know his fucking work schedule. He would reply or call me or wait until he got home and just tell me to fucking leave him alone or he would block my number," I said I was getting so angry I needed to calm down .

I grabbed my bottle of water and took a drink from it and took a deep breath. "I just Why would you block your girlfriend's number when you know she is fucking scared of being alone . There was one time I thought he was cheating so I ask him and this was a stupid on my part but yet again I don't regret asking. I texted him "are you cheating on me?" And he came home and it was a fucking war in that apartment, he was yelling at me saying why would I Be accusing him of cheating and I yelled at him say I just have a feeling because he comes home late and after all that happened. He left the apartment and I was crying on the couch just so fucking hurt , I fell asleep and he came home put me in our bed I woke up he apologized I apologized too and we had sex.," I admitted.

I took another deep breath, "And the next few weeks he was loving again being so sweet and then I found out I was pregnant. And I was scared to death, don't get me wrong I love kids but I was and still am in college I didn't want a kid yet and I told him, and he looked pissed and told me to get rid of it and I was angry at him for saying that. Like I said I didn't want kids yet but I don't believe in abortion (AN: I apologize for bring this topic up.), unless you have a medical problem or if you were taken advantage of that's different. I told him no I will go through with the pregnancy and give the baby up for adoption and then he tells me if I don't get rid of it now he's going to break up with me. So I told him I'll just fucking leave so I packed some bags and went to stay with my brother.," I said

I stopped again and started crying more, "And because of that I got stressed out causing me to lose the baby," I stopped and cried even more remembering what happened. "I fucking blame myself and hate myself so much because of that and I still do I can never forgive myself," I admitted "that's why I was not posting for a while at one point, anyway I called him and told him what happened he came and got me and just the entire time just held me close asking me if I needed anything. And he even blamed himself I caught him crying the day after what happened.  But I should stop stalling and get to the main part, the part why we broke up and I have fucking Proof too because this motherfucker," I cried more .

And took another deep breath, and grabbed my phone. "Guys before I read this please I am begging you don't attack him even if you see him in person please leave him alone I know what I'm doing might hurt him but I can't hide it. He was never abusive toward me, he never laid a finger on me ok so please don't harass him because I bet he already feels like shit right now so please don't make this worse on him even if you met him in person please leave him alone." I begged

I took a deep breath. "This is word by word what he sent to me," I said and looked at my phone.

"_____,"
"I have to tell you something that has been on my chest for a long time and even if it means losing you I have to tell you. I don't care if you make a video about it , you have every right to tell your viewers because they are part of you. Anyway I was dared to by my friends to ask you out and date you for a month.
I was told I couldn't take no for a answer, and finally you said yes and the bet began and during the first few weeks with you I was sleeping with another girl. But after I got to know you and spend time with you I broke things off with her because I was starting to fall for you.
And of course our relationship began to turn I was not comfortable being on video but I wanted to be a supportive boyfriend. Even though you said I didn't have too but I want too for you, but when I ask you move in with me I thought things will be ok. But I was wrong the reason I came home late was because I was cheating on you. And I got scared that you found out and asked me , and we got into that big fight causing me to leave for a bit.
I came back and of course we apologized to each other and we had sex. I wanted to be your loving boyfriend again so I broke things off with the other girl, and I felt you and I's relationship was back to normal until you found out you were pregnant.
I don't know why I was so angry, it was not your fault or the baby's but I was just a dick head to you causing you to leave. You were all I thought about and I didn't call you because I thought it would be best to give you space until you called me and told me what happened. I blame myself it was my fault you got stressed out, I put you in so much pain I hurt you without you knowing. After all the shit you went through with your ex, I feel awful I want nothing more but to be with you. But I know this is the right decision to tell you even if it mean we break up for good so be it.
I love you I really do. And all I want is for you to be happy with me or not, I feel like I don't deserve you I don't deserve another chance no matter how much I want to be with you .
I know this is the right decision, I love you I'm sorry."

I paused for a moment and put my phone down and started crying even more for a few moments. And stopped and took a breath, "I am thankful he had the guts to tell me the truth but it just fucking hurts that this was a bet and that he was cheating on me. I wasted 4 fucking years of my life with him, don't get me wrong the moments he was sweet and loving I will always cherish but I keep on thinking to myself was he fake the whole time? I'm just so fucking hurt that I can't think straight. So anyway after I got that text he was actually gone for a 4 week school trip. So I packed up all my shit and texted him this," I said and grabbed my phone again.

____: I'm thankful you told me the truth, but this can't be fixed I don't believe it ever will I'm moving into my brother's I already told him and he made room for me. Please don't try and look for me , and don't call or text me again please unfollow me on all social media . And no I don't think we can be friends either good bye.

"He then replied with." I said
AJ: I understand once again I am so sorry I know I can never be forgiven for what I have done please have a good life and take care.

I put my phone down again. And wiped my tears, "this just hurts because I still do love him like a lot and it's just I want to forgive him and give another chance like that's what my heart is saying. But yet again my heart is also saying this is for the best , I don't know if we ever will get back together or not I don't know what the future holds. But as of right now me and AJ are
no longer together , that's all for now guys I'll post again when I feel better I just want to share this with you. Bye ," I said waving at the camera and turning it off.