When your arranged fiancé is the student body President- EXO Suho

You're P.O.V
I was talking to my best friend Wendy (Red Velvet) at my locker, when the student body president came up to us. "Ladies should the both of you be in class?" He asked us . I rolled my eyes, "President class has not started yet we have a few more minutes until then," Said Wendy. He was looking at us up and down and looks at me and sees the buttons I add to my blazer and sees my double belt that I'm wearing and my headband with a heart on the side. "Your not allowed to add things to the uniform it's not fair to other students," he tells me.

I look at him pissed off, "so other girls are allowed to shorten their skirts and not wear their blazers. But I can't wear a few buttons how fair are you," I tell him. He was getting irritated it not the first time I pissed him off, sometimes it's by accident others are on purpose. "Listen I didn't make the rules I just follow them now go take those things off before class starts," he tells me pushing up his glasses, I shut my locker and Wendy followed me to the bathroom. "Ooh I hate him sometimes," I tell her taking off my buttons which there was only 5 of them and headband and belts.

"He's always on your back for something like the time you brought that new Seventeen cd and he confiscated it, or the time you were a little late for class and he gave you detention. And the time when you had a library book that was 1 day late he made you clean the entire student council room. Yeah he's out to get you or something," she says to me "you think. It's always me who is on his watch list," I tell her picking up my stuff and we both headed back to my locker. "Aren't you two supposed to get married after high school?" She tells me quietly "don't remained me if this is his sick way of testing to see how good of a wife I'll be then he is wrong," I told her opening and shutting my locker.

Me and Junmyeon or Suho what he likes to be call have been arranged to married since we were both in diapers. Both of our families are wealthy and want to be one big company. "What's next he's going to make you do the paper work for the student council if he sees you talking to a boy," said Wendy. "Oh god please don't say that come on let's head to class," I told her and we did. After a few classes it was lunch time I was going to go meet Wendy and the girls at our usual spot. I went to grab our drinks from the vending machine after getting those.

I turned around and it was Taemin trying to figure out something I guess it was the math assignment today. So I walked up to him, "Oppa are you having trouble?" I asked him he looks at me, "oh hey _____ Yeah I'm stuck on this equation can you help me really quick," he asked "sure," I told him. So I explained it to him and he understood it. "You get it?" I ask him "yeah thanks _____ your amazing," he tells me "no problem later," I say to him. And I started walking with the drinks in my hands. "______-ah," someone said I froze I know that tone of voice and I know it quite well.

I turned around it was Suho, "Yes Junmyeon ?" I Said he looks pissed, what the hell did I do now? "After school you help me sort out the paper work in the student council room don't be late," he said and walks off. I was shocked "WHAT DID I DO?!?" I yelled he's looks at me "you know what you did," he said walking off. I was angry that stubborn cute asshole. Wait cute? No no no.
I walked to my friends in our spot and handed them their drinks "what took so long?" Asked Irene I sat down and look at Wendy. "What?" She asked "I believe now you're psychic," I tell her . "Wait you mean? Oh my god," she said realizing what I'm talking about. "Wait what?" Asked Seulgi "I told her that the next to time the president gets mad at her is when she talks to a boy and makes her do paperwork," Wendy told her. Yeri was laughing Joy just patted my shoulder. "I don't even know what I did wrong all I did was help Taemin Oppa with a math problem," I told them.

"Hmm what a weird guy," said Yeri "and half of the girls in this school think he's a cutie, well him and the rest of the student council because it made of 12 boys," said Joy. "Oh I'm going to go give him a piece of my mind," I told them I ate my sandwich and got up and started walking. "Where are you going?" Asked Irene "to the student council room I know he's there see ya," I told them and ran off.