The Life Of A Sacrificial Bride part 6- Infinite

No one's P.O.V
Flashback
You were laying on your side on your bed as the doctor checked you out, you were experiencing incredible pain all over your body. The brothers waited outside your room since they noticed something was wrong when you didn't get up for breakfast this morning.

"Man its only been a month and we might be killing our wife already," Said Hoya. "Do you think she's dying?" Sungjong Asked "no," Said Sunggyu "but she's feeling pain all over her body, not only that she's cold as ice but she's sweating a lot. She can't even eat anything without throwing up," said Sungyeol "you don't think she's?" Said Woohyun.

They all froze. "No way that fast she can't be," Said Dongwoo "but it is possible," Said Myungsoo. Then the doctor came out of your room, "is she alright?" Ask Sungjong "well physical yes emotional no," she tells them. "What's wrong with her?" Ask Hoya, The Doctor let out a breath, "She's pregnant," she tells them. All of them were shock, "Alright who got her knocked up?" Ask Dongwoo, "it might have been you," Hoya tells his brother.

"Here come inside and I can show you what's going on," she tells them. And they go into your room, you were still on your side crying silently into your pillow, Sungjong went up to you to give you comfort but you pushed him away. "Don't fucking touch me!" You tell him. "Hey don't be rude he was just trying to give you comfort!" Woohyun tells you. "It's okay Hyung," Sungjong tells him. "You can't blame her for rejecting him, she's only been here a month and already pregnant not only that she has no idea who her baby's father is," the doctor tells them.

"So you don't remember who you slept with last?" Sungyeol Ask you. You grab your other pillow and throw it at him, "you expect me to remember that because everything is a blur to me. Since the moment I got here that all you been doing to my body!" You tell him and went back into your pillow. "Are pregnant women always this emotional?" Dongwoo asked. "Yes but what she is going through is hell to her," Said the doctor "what do you mean?" Ask Myungsoo. The doctor sat back in the chair and showed the boys what is going on, on the Equipment she brought.

"You see boys even though she now has immortal body she is still human, and this child is part human but also vampire. The child is growing at a very high right so by the time she is two months the child will look like it's half way developed. But it still will go through the nine months period," she tells them. "How do you know that?" Sungjong asked. "You think she's the first to give birth to a half human half vampire child, I have seen many throughout my life time and delivered many." She says.

"Okay so what about the pain she is having?" Ask Sunggyu, "the child is moving a lot already and since it's part vampire it feels off in the environment that it's in. Even though it's also human, she doesn't have the strong system like a vampire woman should have. But what I have seen after getting a closer look the child knows that it is safe," she says. And she pulls up the video she recorded to show when she gave you a ultrasound. The brothers look at the baby it was still then it moved, but retreated back slowing.

"What's it doing?" Ask Hoya. "Trying not to hurt their mother, like I said the child knows it's safe but it's their vampire instincts that are saying other wise. "Ow!" You Said they look at you, "they moved again dear?" The doctor asked you, "Yes," you said. "Where this time?" She asked you. You pointed at the spot and she lifted your shirt a little, "oh my god," Said Woohyun. Bruised were on your body, "she has bruises," Said Sungjong "Yes and what I have seen the child almost broke a rib or two not only that she tried usually the bathroom earlier and had a hard time breathing and walking. Including when I gave her the ultrasound she couldn't breath," the doctor tell them.

"______ I think it's best that you get rid of this baby," Said Dongwoo, "NO!" You yelled at him and cried back into your pillow, Sunggyu walked up to you and went down to your level you didn't look at him. "Listen _____ you might die from this, you might be immortal now but there is ways for one's to die this might kill you. So get rid of it," he tells you. "No I want him, he's my baby, I don't care how much he hurts me. I love him already, I know he doesn't mean to hurt me," You tell him.