You Can Have My Blood And My Heart-C-Clown Ray

You're P.O.V

(Outfit)

I push him to the chair and straddle him, I look at his face and traced his nose and lips with my finger and then go down to his neck and bit him, he didn't make a sound he was use to this by now

I push him to the chair and straddle him, I look at his face and traced his nose and lips with my finger and then go down to his neck and bit him, he didn't make a sound he was use to this by now. "You shouldn't skip your feedings princess," he tells me. I remove my fangs from his neck, "Don't call me that," I tell him. I then grab his chin. "I like you Ray I would like to keep you," I tell him, "I know," he tells me. "Then stop calling me Princess or your Highness you know I am just one of many bastard children by that man," I tell him.

In this world Vampires rule humans by the vampire king who is my Father, I am one of many of his children but not born by the queen by a concubine my Mother is no longer with me, so once I became of age my Father sent me Ray to take care of my needs.

"If it weren't for that man I wouldn't be here with you," he tells me. He puts a hand on my cheek and brings to his lips to kiss. I kiss him deeply, we pull apart and he hugs me and I hug back. "Your the only one who cares about me Hyunil,"  tell him. "It's my job to care for you and your needs," he tells me. He makes me look at him and kisses me again, I wrap my arms around his neck as he deepen the kiss.

Humans are meant to serve Vampires but this what we are doing is against the rules, if my Father finds out Ray can get killed. Unless I can turn him but I won't turn him unless he wants me too. We pulled away, "Come on time for bed," he tells me. I nodded he then carries me bridal style to the bed. I lay on his chest and we go to sleep.

The next day

(Outfit)

I walk into the living room where Ray was reading and I went and sat next to him and took the book away, "Yes," he said I had my arms wide open, "Hug," I said

I walk into the living room where Ray was reading and I went and sat next to him and took the book away, "Yes," he said I had my arms wide open, "Hug," I said. He smiles and hugs me. "Why are we so clingy today?" he asked me, I didn't say anything, he lightly brushed my hair, "Your Father called today," he tells me. I sat up and looked at him, "What did he say?" I ask him, "He told me to tell you that he found a partner for you," he tells me. My heart stopped, "No," I said and got up and went back to the room he followed, I wrap my arms around myself and felt like crying. "No no no NO!" I said.

He makes me face him and hugs me, I hug him crying. "I don't want too! I don't want to marry some random man my Father found me!" I tell him. "Then what do you want?" he asked me, he made me look at him. "What do you want?"he asked me, "You!" I tell him, he looks at me. "You are the only person to care about me since my Mother passed, my Father, StepMother, and siblings they don't care or love me, but you," I tell him. "I do love and care for you as well, you don't treat me like a servant, you try and not drink my blood even when I have to force you, you don't want too unless your really hungry, you also treat me like a person, as a equal," he tells me.

He wipes a tear away, "What are we going to do?" I ask him, "There is one way," he says to me. I look at him, "Turn me," he tells me. "Hyunil turning you into a vampire I can't," I tell him. "I know it will be hell but it's the only way," he tells me. "But," I said. "You have never asked for anything from your Father if you tell him you want to turn me he has to agree at least understand this is what you want," he tells me.

I look at him, "I have given you my blood, my body and now I give you my heart," he tells me. I grab his face with my hands and kiss him. "And I'll have your heart." I said. He kisses me again.

"I love you," he says to me, "I love you too," I tell him.