Telling my fiancé that my Ex wants me back prank- Block B Jaehyo

You're P.O.V
I got my camera set up and started recording, "Hey guys so today I'm going to prank my Fiancé," I say to the camera I paused for a moment. "I hope he doesn't break up with me after this," I said to the camera. "So this prank is actually requested by you guys and what I'm going to do is tell him my EX wants me back and I don't know what to do. So what I did is I got one of my friends in on it and she got another number and she sent me all these text and will be sending me more. I'm going to text her real number telling her to start sending me more text. And I'm going to get his reaction on camera.," I said.

"So yeah I did text him at work that I have something to talk to him about and he will be home in a few minutes I already have my other camera ready. So yeah let's do this," I said and turned off my main camera and went to my shelves and turned on my other camera and hit record and sat on my bed that I share with Jaehyo and texted my friend to start texting me nonstop . 2 minutes later he came in, he smiles at me and shuts the door. He kisses my cheek and sits on the bed in front of me.

"So what's up? What did you need to talk about?" He ask holding my hand. "Well I have a problem," I tell him . "What?" He ask me. "My EX recently has been texting me nonestop," I tell him . Then my phone went off. I picked up my phone and look at it, I pretend to look annoyed. And show him the phone. "See," I told him. And opened it and showed him the text, he had the phone in his hands. "_____-ah please comeback to me."
"Don't marry him."
"You know I'm better then Jaehyo."
"Please comeback."
"Do you know how shocked I was when I found out you were getting married."

He read more aloud , "Okay this guy sounds desperate," he says "what should I do?" I ask him. "Block him duh." He tells me. "But that's mean, I don't want to do that," I tell him. "Change you're number," he tells me. "But if I do that I have to tell everyone I know I changed it and that's a hassle," I tell him. "Well baby what do you want to do?" He ask me . I pretend to think for a second. "Maybe try and be friends with him," I tell him. Jaehyo looks at me surprised, "what?" He ask "I said I'll try," I stoped because he cuts me off. "I know what you said but why? when he's telling you to leave me for him," he says .

"Maybe he's just sad, and is trying to reach out to me but doesn't know how to express it," I tell him. "Babe he's expressing all right and he's expressing for you to leave me and go back to him," he tells me. I can tell he's getting frustrated, I sat there quite for a bit. "Okay you know what I'm not going to stop you what you are going to do okay if you want to be friends that's fine with me. But he better remember your with someone else," he tells me. And gives me my phone and gets off the bed. I got up too and hugged him from behind.

"Babe," I said "yes?" He says "sit down I have something else to tell you," I tell him. "Fine," he says and sits down on the bed again with me. "Jaehyo, you know I wouldn't leave you or anything. And you know I love you," I tell him. "Yes and I love you too," he tells me. "Don't get mad at me but this was a prank," I tell him. He shakes his head. "What?" He ask. I smiled, "it's a prank baby, the camera is over there," I pointed and he sees it and lays down on his back coving his face. "God damnit I fell for one of your pranks again," he says . I laughed .

He sits up and looks at me. "Why do you do this to me?" He ask . "Hey you knew what you were getting into when we started dating," I told him. "I didn't see that in the contract ," he tells me. I laugh. And lean over and kiss his cheek. "So that wasn't a ex-boyfriend texting you?" He ask . "No I got one my friends in on it, and I'm not going to tell you who it is," I tell him as I told my friend to stop sending the text which she did. "Why do you do this to me?"
He ask me. "Because it's funny, and you are really cute when you're jealous," I tell him looking at him.

He smiles at me and leans in and kisses my lips. "So what would you do if a ex was texting you stuff like that?" He ask . "Easy block his ass," I tell him. He just smirks , and I point at the camera. "Well guys that was my video hope you all enjoy . And please subscribe to my channel, and also leave a like and click the little bell to be notified for my videos. I post every Monday , Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday. Well bye," I says and I go and turn off the camera. I turn around and look at him. "I love you," I tell him. He gets up and puts his hands on my waist, "I love you too," he tells me and kisses my lips. I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss back.