Secretly dating my rival- Seventeen Mingyu

You're P.O.V
My group and I were dancing to AOA's good luck, when we heard a loud bang. "What the?" Said Eunwoo then it happened again. "It's those boys again," Yehana Said . "As in Seventeen," Said Seungyeon "yep," I said. The girls and I are a 11 member girl dancing team, and I'm the leader of the team we go to a all girl school. So why are we complaining about boys? Well Seventeen goes to our rival school which is a all boy school and they are the dancing team for them. Why are they here? Well the schools share things together since their kind of right next to each other.

What do we share? A track, A outdoor pool, A tennis court, a giant auditorium, we even do plays together, and a dance studio we get a practice room and they get the other. And we don't get along one complains the music is too load, Someone is stomping etc. we hate each other, sometimes the boys do things just to piss us off. "Ooh I can't stand them," said Xiyeon. "That's why I brought this," Said Nayoung it was a homemade powder bomb that she made, it may be small but it's powerful. And she walks out the room, "oh no," I said and I followed her.

She opens the practice room door and throws it . "Oh please don't explode," I said quietly then it did and we heard 13 voices screaming. Nayoung drags me back to our room, "we are so dead," I Said and slide down the door. "They deserve it for being loud," she said . Then knocking and the door. I got up and opened the door and saw 3 of the boys it was Joshua, DK, and Mingyu who lead the team. And they were covered in powder, "hi can we help you?" I ask them. "You guys throw a powder bomb in our practice room," said DK. "Umm," "actually that was all me, you guys were making loud banging noises over there," Nayoung Said interrupting me .

The I saw the rest of the boys mad, "we wouldn't have to make a loud banging noise if you guys music wasn't so loud we can't even hear ours," said Vernon . Then all out fight started, I couldn't think straight this is just getting out of hand. I went over to my bag and grab the air horn and pressed the button, then everyone was quiet. I stopped it and put it down, "Good now that I have everyone's attention shut up for a moment," I told them. They all nodded yes they all have seen how serious I can be and they all know I'm pissed off. I just hide it pretty well so they know not to argue back or the bitch will come out.

"Boys the powder is easy to come off okay just use warm water, for the rest of the day all of us will be quite and put our music at a decent level okay." I tell them, they all nod their heads yes and the boys left. Roa shuts the door, "man what are we going to do, your right Unnie this is getting out of hand," Said Kyla "I don't know," I said "why don't you talk to Mingyu and see if you guys can make a deal he might listen to you," Kyulkyung suggested. That's not a bad idea, "he might listen to her we all have seen the way he looks at her," Said Yuha. Oh you don't know the half of it.

After practice
I asked Mingyu to stay and talk and he agreed, we were in the lounging room he was sitting on the couch. Feet on the coffee table I grab us both a soda from the fridge, "make a deal ?" He says "yeah that way we won't bother each other and try and kill each other," I tell him I'm still standing up. "Hmm I don't know you think by talking to me is going to get me to agree after all those things you guys have did to us like the powder bomb today," he reminds me. "You guys have also done stuff to us as well leaving you gross gym shorts in our practice room it left a bad stench in our room we couldn't use it for a week," I tell him.

He just smirks, "That's was such a peaceful week," he says . I kick his leg, "Come on Mingyu can we agree on that we both put our music on a decent level and talk about days to work out for each groups using the studio because it's getting out of hand of both of the groups using the studio together everyday and the weekends and we all don't have other activities after school so this will be easy. So please," I tell him. He sat there for a second, "Do you really think I'm going to agree to this because we both leaders of rival teams," he says to me. "Then can you agree for me as you're girlfriend," I say to him.