My boyfriend is my former bully-BTS Jin

You're P.O.V
I hit record on the camera and we both sat there for a second, "Hi guys so by the title of this video you possibly asking yourself "what?" But um yeah this is not clickbait or anything like that. So um I believe we should start at the beginning, so how this whole thing started was when I posted a photo of us together on Instagram and someone I once knew left a comment saying. "I can't believe you're dating him and for two years now. Didn't you forget he use to bully you," that's what that person said and this is someone I knew from High school and now this caused people to ask questions and well this person well," I said.

"Is now making up rumors and stories about us, so that's why we are doing this today, because these stories are overall ridiculous and has some sensitive topics what this person is saying. Is that I beat her until she was in the hospital, I stole her stuff, I made her bleed and the worse this person has said was I raped her. First off that is all lies. Yes I did bully her but never to that level of pain," said Jin. "It's literally ridiculous and I even contacted this person and this is actually a ex friend of mine we stopped talking because reasons unrelatedly to this. But I asked them and these are the messages. And don't say oh you're showing private text that's not right she did it too in her posts." I Said.

_______: Hey Why are you telling lies about Jin and I saying he did this to me?
Unknown: I'm not telling lies he did bully you remember.
_______: Yes I remember but not to what you are saying he never laid a hand on me at all.
Unknown: He still hurt you.
_______: Others did too and so did you remember? Why do you care so much about this and why I'm with him. He apologized to me multiple times what he did and it did take me a lot to forgive him.
Unknown: Apology wouldn't have fixed your wounds or what he did or others did. Yes I admit I hurt you as well, but now I'm trying to help you.
_______: By spreading lies saying he raped me? Why would I be with my rapist if it's true. Why would I be with someone who beat me up so bad that I was in the hospital, why would I be with someone who made me bleed. You're lying and attacking someone that I love.
Unknown: Why can't you see I am trying to help you, He hurt you and your dating him.
______: And your way of helping is spreading lies that is hurting not only me but him as well. I'm done with conversations good bye.
"And yeah she are still spreading lies saying the same shit, and now with us you possibly are asking why are you with him? Well yes he did bully me but not to what she is saying, like he did call me names, knock my books out of my hand or take my notebook but gave it back a second later he did push me but not with force to the point I landed on the ground. Others did worse to me, they beat me, they sent me death threats etc." I Said, Jin hugs me, "I should also explain you see yes I bullied her but I wasn't the main bully." He Said.

I just wrap my arms around his, "I knew her bullies I'm not kidding and what some of them did was hurtful they would even ask me to join and I said no. Hell for this I actually contacted one of them and they said I can show these messages so here you go," said Jin.

Jin: Hey it's Seokjin remember from High school?
Unknown: Oh yeah hey what's up?
Jin: Incase you don't know I'm dating ______.
Unknown: That's great how is she doing ?
Jin: Fine until now I'm sorry for contacting you like this but one of her ex-friends is spreading lies about me, about when I use to bully her.
Unknown: WTF?!? What is this friend saying?
Jin: Saying I beat her so bad she went to the hospital, stealing her stuff, making her bleed and worse saying I Raped her.
Unknown: WTF?!? That's fucking messed up, yes you did bully her but nothing what I and others did and I hate myself now for what I have done to her. But you never EVER laid a hand on her, Why is this person doing this?
Jin: _____ asked her but all she said was "I'm trying to help you?" How is that helping spreading lies.
Unknown: My god that's not right, if you want I can make a post to help. I can reveal what I did.
Jin: That's What I wanted to ask you but we don't want you to get backlash.
Unknown: It's alright I might as well come clean for what I did I do regret what I have done. I don't mind really and I don't mind you guys showing these texts either.
Jin: Alright but we are going keep your identity private by the way.
Unknown: Alrighty then.