Jealous boyfriend-Kim Hyunbin Producer X 101

This is a request from @webarecoups

You're P.O.V
I was doing a live stream on Instagram at the place I was modeling today, "Have you been watching Producer 101 ?" I read a fan question. "Yeah I kind of have too because someone I love deeply is competing on the show," I said then the guy who was modeling with me today showed up into the room. It was Seventeen's leader S.Coups, "Hello," I Said "hey you streaming?" He asked "yep get in here," I told him. He stepped in and got close, "what's up," he said and people are going crazy, "you guys look cute together," I read a comment "thanks she's taken," He Said and I laughed. "Not by me," he said.

I laughed, "so anyway got to go bye," I Said and we both said bye.

The next day
I was in the recording studio at The Black Label Listening to my recoding I been trying to text my boyfriend HyunBin all day but no response. I understand he's busy with the show and he can't always have his phone on him, but at least give me a call.

I let out a breath and put my phone away. Then it went off it was him, "Hey finally I been trying to call you," I tell him. "Really oh I didn't notice," he said he was having a attitude, "Umm you okay?" I asked "If I'm okay? Oh thank you for asking to be honest with you I'm not," he tells me. "What's wrong babe?" I asked "What's wrong is that one of my fellow trainees was watching your stream and showed me you with S.Coups all close," he tells me. My eyes widened he was jealous I laughed a little. "What's so funny," he asked "Your jealous," I say to him. He was quiet for a second. "I am not jealous," he tells me I laugh. "ITS NOT FUNNY!!" He yelled. "You are a very jealous boy right now," I say to him. He was quiet for a moment. "Jealous Oppa," I say to him, "shut up," he tells me. I laugh again, "You're cute when you're jealous," I say to him. He then hangs up. I laugh again.

The next day
I was at home when I hear the door open and close it was HyunBin I smiled, he sat next to me on the couch, "Jealous," I Said to him. He flinched, I started poking his cheek. "Jealous, jealous boy, super jealous boy," I kept on saying to the point he pinned me down on the couch and was on top of me. I giggled, "stop it," he tells me. "Stop what?" I asked "stop saying I'm jealous and stop being cute," he tells me. "Not until you admit you are jealous," I tell him. Wrapping my arms around his neck making his lean towards me I kiss his cheek. "Okay okay fine you win I was jealous okay geez," he admitted I giggle.

We were quiet for a moment, "hey you are cute when you're jealous," I tell him. "Shut up," he tells me and leans down and kisses me.