Im sorry please give me another chance to love you for real - Monsta X Hyungwon

You're P.O.V
I was walking back to my classroom it was after school and I forgot my notebook . I opened the door and saw it on my desk and grabbed it I was walking out but then I heard . "So Hyungwon when did you ask out _____-ah ?" Someone asked that sounded like Jooheon I stopped to listen that was Monsta X the most popular boys in my school I'm currently in a relationship with Hyungwon the boy I have been crushing on since middle school . "I asked her out in December why ?," said someone else it was Hyungwon "well I was just wondering when are you planning on finishing the bet," said Jooheon . My eyes widened bet ? what bet ? "Tomorrow valentine day man it will be easy she quickly said yes when I asked her out ," said Hyungwon "but why has it taken you so long to steal her first kiss and sleep with her?," asked I.M "I don't know I thought it would take a week since she has a crush on me but no it has been 2 in half months (tell me if I'm wrong ) and man she's so annoying with these dates and stuff she got me this stupid dumb necklace with demon wings on it she has a matching one with angel wings,"said Hyungwon.

My heart broke I can't believe this he used me .
"Hey the bet was to make her fall for you , getting her first kiss and in bed is just extra points," said Shownu "yeah true I don't get why some of the guys at this school think she is so cute , she's annoying I can't wait to dump her ass ," said Hyungwon. I have heard enough I ran out of there and headed home .

At home
I came in house crying and both my mom and dad heard me and ran up to me even my 5 year old brother . "Noona why are you crying ?," he asked "sweetheart what happened?," said mom hugging me "what happened honey tell us ?," asked dad . "Hyungwon was just using me for a bet I overheard him and his friends, " I told them "what ?," said dad "he was using you?," said mom "yes," I said "I can't believe this tomorrow where telling the principal and calling his parents," said dad he was very protective of me and my brother. "No please dad ," I begged "honey what do you want us to do ?," asked mom "I know you guys want me to study at Starship high to take over the family business , but can you please transfer me to Sakura high where all my friends are ?," I told them . They both looked at me and smiled , "oh course sweetheart anything you want we just want you happy ," said dad .

I smiled and thanked them , they called the school and told them I would be transferring to Sakura high , and then they called Sakura high I would start in a week and I can't wait .

At StarShip high school
I went to the school early and cleaned out my locker it was Valentine's Day and I had something for Hyungwon let's just say I would be the one breaking up with him first . I put the gift bag in his locker I wish I could stay and see his reaction but I don't want to see his face . After I did that I left and headed home .
At home
I went up stairs and looked at myself in my mirror and grabbed my hair it was so long , and not only that my glasses are annoying sometimes since I'm changing schools I think it's time for a little make over but not to extreme I'm not a huge fan of make up just maybe cutting my hair a little bit and getting contact lenses but still keep my glasses. I heard knocking on my door , "Come in ," I said and it was my 3 best friends Yeon-jung , Exy , Bona (Cosmic Girls) "hey," all three of them said "hey," I said getting up and hugging them  "we heard that you are going to Sakura High and we are so excited," said Yeon-jung "so spill did you break up with him?," asked Bona "in a way yeah I left him a little gift today ," I said sitting down on my bed "ooooh spill?," asked Exy sitting next to me .

Yeon-jung sat behind me and Bona sat on the other side next to me , "should you guys be in school?," I asked them , "we have no class today so spill what is in this little gift of yours?," asked Exy  "I made him chocolate but it has a Secret ingredient," I said "what is it?,"asked Yeon-jung "garlic powder," I said . They gasped "what else did you give him ?," asked Bona "I took all of the polaroid photos we took and ripped some of them and some I marked him out with a marker ," I said getting up and Yeon-jung took my spot "what else ?," asked Exy "he gave me a little teddy bear that he won in a claw Machine you want to know what he told me when he won it ?," I asked "what?," all three of them said "whenever you are alone just hug this bear and think of me ," I said in a boy voice "so what did you do to the bear?," asked Bona "I ripped it's head off (AN:Teddy bears have feeling too) ," I said "omg girl anything else ?," asked Exy "I left a note for him pretty much saying I know about the bet and that I will be the one breaking up with him ," I told them . And they got up and cheered "good job girl," said Bona "yeah you don't need him or any man ," said Yeon-jung. "Yeah ," I said ripping off the matching necklace that Hyungwon has I don't need him anymore.
End of you're P.O.V