Dating a nerd - B1A4 CNU

You're P.O.V
I was practicing our new routine with my cheer squad we just finished practicing for the 100th time. Sara turned off the music and we sat in a circle and talked, then I heard my name being called. I turned around and smiled, it was my boyfriend Dongwoo the "nerd" of the school. I got up and ran to him, he tried to hug me but I stopped him. "Don't hug me I'm all sweaty," I tell him. "Should I care?" He says to me. I smile at him. "Why are you here?" I ask him. "I came to see you really quickly, I haven't seen you all day," he tells me. "Well you saw me I'll meet up with you later," I tell him. "Okay," he says .

Before I can walk away he grabs my hand. I look at him, and points at his lips, I smile and peck his lips. "Love ya now go," I tell him. He smirks "Love you too," and leaves the gym. I went back to the girls. And they look at me annoyed, "what?" I ask. "I still can't believe you're dating a nerd like why?" Ask Lina . I rolled my eyed here we go again, "are you trying to destroy your popularity? Our popularity?" Ask Coco. "My god how many times have I told you guys? I like him a lot, I don't care that he's a quote on quote "nerd" , he doesn't care that I'm on the cheer team. I never cared about popularity," I tell them. Let's just say my team and a lot of the other "popular" kids don't like the fact I'm dating Dongwoo.

Like really apparently I'm breaking the pyramid by dating him, and I don't care. I just care about making memories with my friends and boyfriend. "I don't question you guys on who you are dating," I told them. "That's because we have taste," said Lily "Yeah a bunch of meat heads who only know how to throw a ball. And asshole rich guys," I told them. Mimi (OMG) my only true friend on the squad and the only one who doesn't care who I'm dating came up to me. "Well played my friend," she said.

"Anyway Girls I'm going to go get changed and meet up with Dongwoo bye," I told them and Mimi followed . Into the locker room, I took a shower and changed back into my school uniform . "Man I don't get them," I said "I know but at least you have good taste in men," said Mimi "true, I have a kind, cute, friendly, smart, and loyal man," I said gushing about my boyfriend. "Man are you in heaven," said Mimi. I giggle. "I got to go see ya," I told her "bye," she says and I left.

Science room
I walk in and see Dongwoo working on some homework. I shut the door and sit in front of him, he looks up at me and smiles. And leans my way and pecks my lips, "what are you working on?" I ask him. "Some homework," he said "is that math assignment we got today?" I ask him. "Yep and no you can't copy," he says to me. "I wasn't going to ask to copy but can you maybe check my answers and help me please," I ask him. "What's in it for me?" He ask. "We will do whatever you want this weekend," I tell him.
"Hmm sounds tempting," he says . I gave him a pouty face "Oppa~ please," I begged using the Oppa card. "Fine deal," he says . I smile and lean in and peck his lips, "so how was practice ?" He ask me "fine until," I told him " let me guess they still don't like that you're dating me a nerd," he says "yeah honestly I don't care about that I like you for you," I tell him. He smiled, and kisses my lips. "And I like you for you as well," he said and kissing me again . "Hey I got to go to the restroom," I tell him "okay I'll meet you in the front," he tells me. I grab my stuff and go to the restroom.

Outside
I woke outside and see Dongwoo on the ground, and see Zeke, Jake, and Lee messing with him. I walk up and heard what they were saying, "come on nerd break up with her, this is the last time we are going to tell you," said Zeke "and this last time I'm going to tell you no," Said Dongwoo. "If you don't break up with her right now we are going to make your life a living hell," Said Jake. "Go ahead I don't care what you do to me, she means everything to me . She likes me for who I am and I like her for who she is." He told them. I walk up to them and went to Dongwoo and hug him.

"_____? How long have you been here?" Ask Lee "for a while now stop it and leave him alone," I told them. "Come on _____ we are doing this for you, Lee has been wanting to go out with you for a while. So dump this loser and go out with a real man," said Jake. "No, one I hate guys like you two Why would I want a jerk who will cheat on me the moment he gets bored. When I have a loyal, sweet and caring guy. I'm so sick of this , if any of you or anybody we know who wants me break up with him. Don't socialize with me anymore or else," I told them. "B-but," said Lee.

I help Dongwoo up and kiss his cheek, and lace my hands with his. And we started walking away, "I mean it stay away from me and my boyfriend," I tell them and we left.
You're house
I was bandaging up Dongwoo's face since he got punched. "I'm sorry," I tell him "it's not your fault I guess this what happens if you date a cheerleader," he tells me. "If you want I can quit the team," I tell him "baby you don't have to give up something you enjoy just because a bunch of jealous idiots don't like us together. I love you for you not for your reputation and popularity, but for you.," he tells me I smile and hug him. "I love you ," I tell him "I love you too," he tells me .