I love you for you-100% Chanyong

You're P.O.V
Flashback 3 years ago
"Come on freak," Said my bully dragging me to the cafeteria, and once we got there one of her friends used a air horn to get everybody's attention. "Everyone listen up ______ here our favorite little book worm has a crush on somebody and she even wrote him a letter," she said holding up my letter. "Give it back," I say to her trying to grab it but she pushed me down. "And the letter is for Kim Chanyong let's read it shall we," She Said.

Chanyong and his friends were looking, "To. Chanyong I just wanted to say a few things that I think you are a very kind person.
You were the first person that spoken to me when I first transferred here giving me a warm welcome when I didn't know anybody here.
I just wanted to say I like you."
She read the letter I was embarrassed and crying at this point. "Awwww so cute but you want to know something loser the reason why he was so kind to you was because he had too. He was dared to talk to you," she told me. I sat there in silence, I heard footsteps Chanyong walks up to us. "Stop this Kelly," he tells her. "Buts true isn't it?" She asked him. "Yes it is true," he admits my heart broke even more. He then grabs my arm to pull me up, "Come on get up _____ and we can go talk in private about this," he tells me. Once I got up I slapped him, and ran out of the cafeteria.

I ran all the way home crying I saw my Dad's car and I went inside. "Sweetheart what's wrong?" He asked I just cried. "I don't what to go back there I don't want too," I cried to him. I then heard my mom and she was confused and worried, "don't worry okay please calm down and tell us everything," he tells me.

End of flashback

Present time
I was walking up to my school that I haven't been too for a while since that day. After that day my parents put me online since there was no other schools in my area. But now I'm finally coming back, but not as before I changed my appearance My hair that was super long and messy I cut it to my shoulders and clean and straight. I traded my glasses for contracts and I'm wearing a little bit of make up not much though just a bit of lip gloss. Foundation and light blush, my uniform was neat and I head on a black headband.

I walk into the entrance and went straight to my locker, people were giving me looks wondering who I was. I grab what I needed and went to my class, and sat down in my desk and was listening to music. People were staring at me still. I took out my earbuds, "you know it's rude to stare," I told them without even looking at them, they stopped and I put my earbuds back in. When a guy walks up to me, "are you ______?" He asked "yes," I said people were shocked, "wow we all thought you died or something," he said I gave him the what the fuck look.

"Wow you all are sweet," I said out load, "man you look different," he said "is that a bad thing?" I asked "no you actually look hot," he says to me. "Well you look like a dinosaur," I tell him. "Whatever so do you want to hang out after school?" He asked I gave him a smile, "no thanks I'm not interested," I tell him. He was surprised that I said no. "Why still hung up over Chanyong?" He asked that name made me shiver. "No I'm just not interested in Assholes that are only interested in me for my appearance and who use to make me do there math homework for them," I tell him. He put his hands up in defeat, "Okay you win I'll leave you alone," he said and walked away.

I went back to listening to my music, when more people walked in. I got out my book and was just reading when I heard footsteps once again someone coming up to my desk I look up it was Chanyong. He looked shocked. "______? Is that you?" He asked me. I took out my earbuds, "yes," I Said he smiles, he hugs me. "I was worried people were saying you were dead," he says to me . I push him off of me, he ran into a desk, "Don't touch me and leave me alone," I say to him and put in my headphones again.

Then the teacher walks in I take out my earbuds and put them away and my book. And got out my notebook and pencil case and started taking notes.

Next class
I was headed to my next class when I heard running towards me, it was Chanyong he grabs my shoulder. "Can we talk?" He asked "no," I said "please," he begs, "no," I Said again. People were staring, "at least tell me where you were you left I was looking for you that day I couldn't find you anywhere," he says. "I don't need to answer you or tell you anything now leave me alone," I tell him. "But," He Said "leave me alone I don't want to speak to you and I don't want to be anywhere near you," I tell him and kept on walking.