The life of a sacrificial bride-Infinite part 1

Ok so before I get to this I got this idea from diabolik Lovers so in this you are the bride of Infinite and they are vampires I might bring this story back a few times and I like to make long scenarios so enjoy.

You're P.O.V
I woke up in my room and felt the sun hit my face . I tried getting up but I couldn't I looked over my shoulder it was Sunggyu , he had his arm wrapped around me . I looked at him and poked his cheek "Sunggyu wake up please," I said poking his cheek . He woke up and looked at me , "what do you want?," he said "I would like to get up please," I told him . He removed his arm and when I tried to get up he pushed me back down and looked at me and smiled kissed my lips and the went down and pierced his fangs into my neck. "Sunggyu not now ," I said trying to push him off but he refuses and kept on drinking my blood until I heard the door open.

"Mommy?," a voice said . Sunggyu stopped and removed his fangs from my neck , and looked where the voice was it was from my 6 year old son Jasper . Sunggyu just looked at him pissed off, "Great perfect timing son," he said getting off the bed . Jasper just looked down and fidgeting with his fingers "I'm sorry father," he said . Sunggyu put his hand and rested it on Jasper's head , "Looks like you're mother did teach you manners good but remember to knock on the door next time Jasper , you are the next head of this family you need to set a example for your brothers and sister understand?," he told Jasper "yes father," he told Sunggyu. "Good boy," he said and ruffled Jaspers hair and left the room .

I managed to finally sit up and get a good look at my son , he looked scared Jasper is terrified of Sunggyu his father . "Jasper darling ?," I said . He finally looked at me and saw my blood on my neck , he went to my bathroom and grabbed something and came back it was a bandage. I smiled at him and took it from him , and put it on my neck . "Thank you Sweetheart did you come to get me so we can start the day?," I asked him . He smiled and nodded his head yes, "ok let's go wake up your siblings," I said to him and took his hand in mine and we went to him and his brother's room .

I opened the door to the blue room with toy cars, bouncy balls and action figures and stuffed animals and both boys were still in bed I went to my 4 year old son Liam he shared a bunk beds with Jasper . Jasper sleeps on the top and Liam sleeps on the bottom, I went to him and moved his hair from his face . "Liam baby time to wake up," I said to him , he turned to look at me with his sleepy eyes , I smiled at him and leaned down to kiss his forehead. "Morning sunshine," I told him "morning mommy," he said in a sleepy voice . "Mama," said another voice I turned to the single bed , and my third son 2 year old Drew looked my way and got out of his bed and walked up to the bunk beds.

I smiled and picked him up and put him on my lap and kissed his cheek. "All three of my handsome boys are up now let's go get your sister and head down to eat because I bet she's hungry too," I told them I put Drew down and he took Jasper's left hand while Liam took the other and we left their room. And we went to the room next door . The room was pink and it had dolls stuffed animals and in the middle in the room was a baby bed with a canopy over it . I walked up to it and there was my now 5 day old daughter , she was sound asleep but I guess she sensed my presence and opened her eyes . I smiled at her and picked her up, "hi baby girl I hope you slept good," I told her and went to the changing table and put her there and went to her dresser and picked out a little baby blue dress and went back to the table . Liam got out the diaper and wipes out for me , I smiled took them from him and changed her diaper and got her dressed.

"There we go little one ," I told her and went down to the boys height so they can look at her, they smiled "morning Melody," said Drew . I smiled and got back up "I get you boys and myself dressed after breakfast ok let's go," I told them and we left the room.

Dining room
I was breastfeeding Melody while the boys were having eggs , bacon , toast and some blood . All of my children are half vampire even though they won't grow their fangs until they are 13 they still need blood. And they all hate it , Melody won't be drinking it until she starts eating solid food. "I hate blood," said Liam pushing his glass of blood away "I know sweetheart but you need to drink it ," I told him "why ?," he asked "just have to kid don't complain and listen to your mother," said someone we looked that way and Sunggyu, Dongwoo , Woohyun , Hoya , Sungyeol, L , and Sungjong came in . And walked to their seats but Woohyun went up to Liam and Liam looked down.