The Nerd and the Kingka-EXO Baekhyun

This is a request from @Kaye_exo-l

You're P.O.V
"Baekhyun give that back," I said to Baekhyun the school bully and the Kingka of S.M. high. I was trying to get back my book from him but him being taller then me kept it away from me.
"Come on _____ it's right here," he said and I tried and grab it again his friends are just laughing. He then throws it and it landed in the mud, "Oops," he said I ran to go get it, it was covered in mud. I picked it and looked at the laughing boys, Baekhyun walks over to me. "Oh don't cry over a little mud baby girl," he tells me, I stood up.

"I'm NOT your baby girl," I tell him standing my ground, "oh we are fighting back aren't we," he says to me grabbing my arm I tried getting out of his grip, "You're right you're not my baby girl hell," he said and pushes me into the mud, "You're an pig," he tells me and walks away laughing with his friends, my uniform was now covered in mud and I felt like crying there was mud in my hair. I got up and went and grab my gym clothes to change into, I went to the locker room and took a shower and changed my clothes and put my hair in a ponytail.

I fixed my glasses and grab my stuff and headed to class. "______ you're late?" Said my teacher I apologized and went to me seat Baekhyun who sat behind me was smirking, out of everyone in this school I was his favorite. I got out what I need for class and was taking notes when I felt someone kicking my chair, I knew who it was I ignored him. But he didn't like that he grabs my ponytail really hard causing me to yank my head back I felt a few hairs being removed from my head.
I turn and look at him, he just waves at me. "What do you want?" I asked him quietly, "meet me after school today behind the building," he tells me.

I turn back around, what the fuck? Does he really think I'm going to show up, I wasn't going too. After a few more classes I saw Baekhyun flirting with girls, I then heard as I was walking. "Oppa come play with me after school," Said a girl "can't got to handle some business after school," he tells her. I hid behind the lockers, "What business?" She asked "just some business," he said. That's all I needed to hear, I saw them leave and I got out of my hiding spot.

After school
I went home straight after school I didn't show up, I was in my room watching some Edward Avila when I got a notification on my phone saying I got a email. I went to my email account on my computer and saw in big bold letters. YOU ARE DEAD!
My eyes widened, I'm in trouble now. I was debating or not to open it but I decided to my heart was beating fast.
You didn't show up when I told you too, I was waiting for a hour for nothing. How dare you disobey me, after all I go easy on you unlike others who end up with a bloody nose. You are in trouble when you show up tomorrow and nobody and I mean NOBODY will save your ass. You better start preparing for your funeral.
Baekhyun.
I'm fucked I'm so fucked.

The next day
I went to school and everyone was staring at me, I felt scared I went and opened my locker and I jumped fake snakes came out of my locker. I hate snakes, I was shaking at this point but I grab my books that were not damaged surprisingly. I started heading to class when I tripped and fell, I look up it was Baekhyun. "Awww did you fall down?" He asked me in a sarcastic tone. I look at him with anger and got up but he grabs me, "What look did you just give me?" He asked me. "Nothing," I Said "wrong you looked at me with anger the only one allowed to be angry is me." He tells me and pushes me to the hard ground, I looked at everyone some were scared and felt sorry while some laughed.  "Don't look for anyone for help no one will," he tells me.
He grabs me by my hair, "Today your mine," he said and walks away.

I got up and wiped whatever tears I had falling and went to class, but it got worse he kept on poking me and pinching me in class. Including in my next to classes his fangirls went after me throwing dough balls at me. And stealing my clothes, this happened for the next two days but worse my desk was taken, my books were destroyed I had cuts and bruises from falling. It just wouldn't stop.