Be my Girlfriend-BTS Suga

You're P.O.V
" Hey _____!," someone shouted my name . I looked up from my book and saw Min Yoongi aka Suga standing on the chair in front of my desk looking down at me . "Yes can I help you?," I asked shutting my book , he smirked "today is your lucky day Kim _____ I'm asking you to be my girlfriend," he said .

Everyone in my class gasped and one girl screamed "WHAT!!" And then fainted. Suga was know to ask a girl out , date them until he is bored with them , the girls only last for about a week except for one girl she only was 2 days . I continue to look at him with a blank stare and then I let out a breath and got up grabbed my book and and the rest of my stuff and started walking out of the room .

"Hey ____ wait a minute HEY!," shouted Suga . I was almost out of the building until he caught up to me and grabbed my arm and made turn and face him. "What," I said getting mad "why have you not given me a answer?," he asked "Why should I give you answer when it was pretty simple with me walking out of the room that it is no," I said . He looked surprised a girl finally said no to him , "why?," he asked "Simple Yoongi because I don't like you ," I said "yo-you used to like me," he said .

I got out of his grip , "yeah I did but those feeling are long gone after you rejected me and embarrassed me in front of everyone in 1st year." I said walking out of the building and heading home.

The next day
"So you really don't have feeling for him ?," asked my best friend Lisa(Blackpink) "yep ," I said "but you have crushed on him since middle school not only that you two are childhood friends" she said . "That was a long time ago besides I bet he has given up by now and found another girl ," I said opening my locker , and saw a blue rose and a blue envelope . I opened the envelope and it said .

Dear ____
I decided to write you this letter to let you know I'm not giving up on you so easily. I am not playing around this time , I really mean it that I want you to be my girlfriend. So please after school today come to BTS hide out you know where it is , I really need to talk to you so please come .
Love Yoongi aka Suga.

After I read it Lisa took it and read it as well. "Oh yeah he sooo has moved on," she said sarcastically and smirked . "Shut up ," I said taking the note from her and saw the nearest trash can and through away the note and the Rose , and shutting my locker and heading to class and Lisa followed. "So are you going ?," she asked "to BTS hide out no thank you ," I said "but you know he will just ask his friends to drag you there," she said "I can hide somewhere he will give up ," I said .

After school
So after school I decided to hide in a closet for a good 20 minutes and finally decided to get out. I looked both ways and saw there was no one insight, I got out of the building and then I saw RM waiting at the front entrance. He saw me and waved his pointer finger side to side. "Crap ," I said and started running to my right and headed towards the back . But I got stopped by J-hope who grabbed both of my arms "let me go Hoseok please," I begged. "Sorry ____-ah but even if I did BTS is all over the school you have no where to go," he said

And then Jin grabbed me from behind and started caring me on his right shoulder. I started kicking him . "Put me down put me down," I said "man Suga Hyung knows how to pick them," said Jungkook.

At BTS's hide out
Currently I am now sitting in a room well locked room waiting for Suga to get here . "I can't believe this ," I said "well believe it ," someone said . I looked up and it was Suga and he locked the door . I ran up to him and started hitting his chest as hard as I can , "stop it your going to hurt yourself," he said trying to stop me from hurting him . "Let me go Yoongi let me go ," I said "no," he said . I looked at him with tears in my eyes I was getting angry. "LET ME GO NOW!!" I screamed in his face and slapped him as hard as I can .

It was quiet for a good 5 seconds until he finally looked at me and he was angry. Ok maybe that slap was to much but he did get his friends to kidnap me . "That is enough," he said angrily. He then pushed me down to the ground bottom first and then he got on top of me , I was now on my back and he pinned me down grabbing both of my wrists. I was struggling to get out of his grip , "stop resisting I'll let you go if you listen to me ," he said "why should I listen to you so you can break my heart again like you did before," I said "no so I can heal that heart and tell you the truth," he said "what truth?," I asked "the truth of my feelings for you ," he said .

I stopped moving and looked at him . "Listen ok after you confesssed to me I thought you were just playing around but then I noticed you stopped coming over and hanging out
With me and the guys . And that you stopped talking to me I felt horrible for embarrassing you like that , I went to go apologize to you and hoping we can hangout again but then I saw you getting confessed to by some guy . And then I got really jealous and started to date other girls but they never made me happy and that when I realized I had feelings for you romantically but you rejected me . So that's why I'm not giving up until you become my girlfriend," he said . I noticed he started tearing up .

"Yoongi-oppa," I said his eyes widened because I have not called him "oppa" in along time. "Y-yes," He said "you hurt me that day and ever since then I haven't been able to find love I rejected every guy that confessed to me , because I still liked you but seeing you with other girls hurt and I thought I would be the same that's why I said no because I don't want to be hurt for a 2nd time . I can tell you are being sincere and mean it so yes I will be your girlfriend." I said .

He smiled and leaned down and kissed me , I kissed him back . "Thank you ___-ah I love you," he said "I love you too oppa," I said . "Hey are you guys down making out in there?" Said a voice obviously it was Jimin .
And the rest of BTS came into the room and saw the position we were in . "Oh," said V "don't look Jungkook you're eyes are too innocent," said RM.