I'm his-Vixx N

So I'm writing a newer version of I'm his. So yeah sorry if you liked the original but even though I liked it too it was not how I wanted it to be . So I hope you like this new one .

You're P.O.V
I just tucked in my 5 year old son Asher, I kissed his head turned on his nightlight and shut his door and left. After I shut the door I hear the front door open, "I don't care we better find him, he won't get that far Ravi he will be dead by the time we find him. Alright good night I'll see you tomorrow," Said Hakyeon. And he hanged up the phone, and shuts the door and leans on it. His back facing me, I walk up to him put a hand on his shoulder and he pushes me down and I fell to the ground.

He looks at me. "Oh it's you don't do that," he said to me and walks past me, "welcome home," I said and got up, "How was work? And are you hungry?" I asked him. "No I ate out with the boys and which work my day work? Or my night work?" He asked me. I thought for a moment, "day work," I answered him. He smirked "of course because you hate hearing about my night work." He Said. I looked down to the ground, "it was fine," he said. I looked at him I saw some blood on his face, I walked up to him and saw the cut.

"You have a cut on your face," I say to him. "I'm fine geez where's Asher?" He asked. "He's asleep right now," I tell him. He smirks and wraps his arms around my waist, "Have you had a shower yet?" He asked me. I knew where this is going, "Yes I have," I tell him, he looks at me in disappointment. "Oh okay when?" He asked "after I took Asher to school remember I was in the shower when you left for work," I tell him. "Oh yeah," he said . He looks at me for a bit and then kisses my lips like demanding, I know what's going on now I have been with this man 5 almost 6 years.

He was trying lift up my shirt when I stopped him, he looks at me a little annoyed. He was about to say something when I put my finger on his lips, "take a shower first then you will get what you want please," I tell him. "Fine," he said he lets go of me and goes to our room I follow and he goes to our bathroom I get some pajamas ready for him. I went in and put his pajamas and underwear on the sink. He wrapped his arms me again he already has his shirt off and is still wearing his pants. "What?" I said to him "nothing I just can't believe your almost 22 now it feels like yesterday when I first met you," he tells me.

"Yeah in that hell hole," I tell him. Remembering my past is something I hate more then anything. My parents were the worst I was not raised in the best conditions saw scary ass looking people and saw things that no child should ever see. I had to grow up fast I studied and worked just so I can get out of that house, but at 16 my parents sold me to a whore house and made off with the money I made from my part-time job as a waitress. I was scared I never even kissed a guy, so I was terrified that a creepy ass looking man was going to take my first time.

But that didn't really happen, instead I was put in a room with a man who found out about a fresh new young girl. And that man is Cha Hakyeon the wealthy 23 year old son of a very powerful business man. Who works besides his father along with his friends and their fathers and he's also in a gang called Vixx which he goes by N. Nobody knows about that well if they did they wouldn't live to tell the tale. Day or night you can't find any dirt on him or his friends, anyway he was the first man I even been with and only.

He would give so much money to the man who ran the whore house so I can only go to him, 3 months of being with him I ended up pregnant, and once I told him. He then gave me the ultimate to marry him and we raise the child together or stay here and once the child is born he will take it away from me.

Flashback
I sat on the bed trying to take this all in while he just sits in the chair waiting for my answer. "Tick tock Love I don't have all day," he tells me. "So I marry you and we raise this baby or you take it away from me once it's born and I stay here?" I asked him "yep," he said "either way Im fucked I didn't ask for this," I tell him. "That's why I giving you the choice if you choose to marry me I'll let you finish school well online of course, and you will have a roof over your head and decent clothes and food. Of course this will be a loveless marriage and I will just need you when I feel like it, and well I expect you to cook and clean," he tells me.