The life of a sacrificial bride part 3 -Infinite

You're P.O.V
I was putting my clothes back on, as I was buttoning up my shirt Dongwoo put his hand over mine. "Why don't you sleep here tonight," he tells me. "Thanks but I have to take shower now, and I have to feed Melody when she wakes up remember," I tell him. He laid back down on his bed and let out a breath, "Fine I understand, was I too rough?" He ask me. "No, thanks for wearing protection I don't want to get pregnant again for a while," I tell him. "Hey I understand, We already have 4 kids in this house running around we don't need another one for a while," he says.

I smiled and got up and walk to the door and opened it, before I walked out. "Goodnight," I tell him, "goodnight get some rest okay," he tells me. I nodded my head and left Dongwoo's room and walk down the hallway to mine. As I was walking I saw Jasper step out of his and his brother's room, "hi baby what's wrong?" I ask him going up to him, he had tears leave his eyes. "Bad dream," he said . I hugged him, "you want mommy to get you anything?" I ask him. "Daddy," he said . I look at him and smiled, "Okay let's go find daddy," I tell him.

And I took his hand and we head to find Sunggyu, who must be in his office. My boys have been getting along well with their fathers. It's only been a week and so much has changed good changes I mean, which I'm so happy about. We went into Sunggyu's office and saw him, he fell asleep on the couch in his office. I walk up to him and tapped his shoulder, he woke up and looks at me. "Hey, why are you here?" He ask me. "Jasper woke up from a nightmare and wanted to see you, you shouldn't be sleeping on the couch go to bed in your room," I told him.

He sits up, and sees Jasper. "Come here tell daddy what happened?" Said Sunggyu, Jasper walked up to his father and Sunggyu put him on his lap. "Now tell us what was it?" Ask Sunggyu. "The monster came back and started chasing me again," he tells us. "Awww baby," I said to him . "Sungyeol started this," Sunggyu tells me. I look at him confused, "what makes you say that?" I ask him. "Hey bought this monster mask and started chasing the boys down the halls even popping up and scaring them. When Drew woke up from his nap he was standing over Drew's bed causing him to wet the bed," he tells me.

"I'm going to kill him later but not now, can you stay with him and put him back to bed I need to shower," I tell him. "I can tell by your neck that this Dongwoo's work," he says to me smirking I rolled my eyes. I tried standing up but he pulled me back down and pecks my lips. "I got Jasper you go," He tells me. I smile stand up and head out.

You're room
I took a shower and put on my sleep shirt and pants and look at the baby monitor, she's still fast asleep . I lay down on my bed and let out a breath, then my phone went off I grab it and look at it, it was from Annie. She tells me she got all the test results back and she bring them tomorrow, which I'm very happy but nervous because I hope and pray L is the father of my daughter. But something in my heart telling me he is, it's been a week and she starting to look like him a lot I can tell. I close my eyes and go to sleep.

The next day.
I wake up early I didn't bother to get my boys up since it's the weekend. So I got up and saw my phone it just went off Annie texting me she's here, I get up and tell the servant to let her in and she saw me and smiled. "I think you are going to be really happy about this," she tells me and we go up to my room, well I had to get Melody first since she just woke up I changed her and was feeding her. We sat on my bed and she got out the yellow folder. "Okay this first one I tested was Sunggyu and it says,she tells me.

She looks at the paper, "he's not the father," she tells me and puts the paper down on the night stand. "Okay next?" I tell her. "I tested Sungjong and he is," she says and looks at the paper. "Not the father as well," she tells me and put the paper down after showing it to me. "Then I test Dongwoo, he's not either," she tells me and puts it down. "Good he was telling me he does not want to have a kid yet," I tell her. She just giggles. "Next was Woohyun and he is not as well," she tells me. "Okay," I say to her. "Next is Hoya and what do you think?" She ask me. "He's not?" I answer her. "Correct he's not," she tells me and puts the paper with the others . "Sungyeol he's not," she tells me. "Good I have to kill him later though," I tell her . "Why?" She ask me . "He's been scaring the boys with a monster mask Sunggyu told me last night when Jasper woke up from a nightmare," I tell her. "Oh boy good think he's not this little cuties daddy," she says to me while looking at Melody, I finished feeding and burping her. She just smiled at Annie.