My Cat Is A Special Cat-BTOB Eunkwang

Got the idea from G.NA's Oops MV I miss her!

Here's your outfit and collar.

Eunkwang's P

Eunkwang's P.O.V

I woke up and see _______ sound asleep and laying next to me, I froze. Not again! I try to get up without making a sound but failed and fell off the bed. "Eunkwang?," she said I got up and see her rubbing one of her eyes.

"______ I told you for the hundredth time to not crawl into my bed, you have your own," I tell her. "But it's cold in the living room and the wind was so loud it scared me," she tells me. "You have fur," I remind her, "All because I have fur doesn't mean I don't get cold when I am a cat," she tells me.

I let out a breath, "Let's eat breakfast come on," I tell her.

I go into the kitchen and get breakfast ready, "Get a pet they said, it will be good for you, since you can't find a partner get a pet, get a cat because puppies are wild," I said as I was getting things ready. "Nobody told me my cat would turn into a human girl!" I said.

My dating life has never been good all my relationships failed so my friends said I should get a pet and talking into getting a cat. When I looking around this old woman who seemed strange and her shop too, I saw a beautiful cat and I couldn't stop looking at her, the woman asked me if I wanted her and I said sure.

Once everything was settled she told me that _______ is a different type of cat she's special and a life partner. I took that as in she was a good cat, the first few days everything was fine. Until one day......

Flashback

I woke up in my bed and I try getting up but felt weight on me. I look and see a hand, my eyes widen and see a girl. I scream and fall off the bed, she looks at me from the bed. "Who are you and how did you get in here?!" I said to her.

She rubs her eyes, "I mean it who are you?" I ask her, "Eunkwang calm down," she tells me. "How do you know my name?" I ask her, she gets up and walks up to me, I walk backwards into the wall. "Eunkwang it's me _______," she said. I look at her and see the collar I gave _______ when I brought her home.