Breaking up with my boyfriend prank- Seventeen Hoshi

This was a request from @Webarecoups

You're P.O.V
I got the camera set up and ready to go. "Hey guys," I said and it was quiet for a second. "He's going to be so mad at me," I Said. "So Umm by the title of this video what I'm going to prank my boyfriend by pretending to break up with him," I said. "So How am I going to do that well what I'm going to do is act like he has been cheating on me. So what I'm going to do is show him a girl has sent him letters which I asked one of his friends to write some thanks Vernon. And I bought a random like bra that's not my size to say I have more evidence." I tell the camera.

"Man He is going to cry," I Said "I also have a bag you can see it in the back saying I'm leaving him so yeah he will be home in a minute so let's do this wish my luck," I said to the camera and stopped recording. And hit recording again after putting it in the book shelf hiding so he can't see it. I sat on the couch where everything was and heard the front door open and close enter Hoshi. "Hey baby I'm home," He Said and sat down next to me, I pretend to be annoyed . "How was your day?" He asked .

"Fine until I found out something," I tell him annoyed and angry. He was confused, "what?" He asked I just looked at him pissed off. "Why are you looking at me like that?" He asked . I pull out the letters, "who's Ashley?" I asked "what?" He asked. "You heard me, I found these in your desk drawer and this," I pulled out the pink bra "this isn't mine," I tell him. He looks at the letters. "Baby I don't know where these came from and I don't know anybody name Ashley," he says to me. "Bite me. I'm done," I Said I grab my bag and started to get up when he pulled me back down.

And hugs me his face crying on my shoulder. Shit I feel bad he's crying, "baby I don't know who this Ashley is I don't know where that stuff came from. But I would never cheat on you, you mean everything to me. I love you so much please please don't leave me. I can't live without you." He cries to me. I felt so bad, "Do you really mean all that?" I asked "yes," he said. "SoonYoung I'm not going to leave you and umm this was a prank," I tell him. His shot right up from my shoulder. "What?" He asked. I got up, "don't hate me but someone requested I prank you saying I was breaking up with you. And so I got Vernon to write those letters and I just bought the bra I'm sorry," I Said . He was quiet for a second.

"Where's the camera?" He asked I pointed he got up and found it. "Babe," He Said "Yes?" I Said. "You better start running," he said and I did he caught really fast. I was laughing. He put me over his shoulder and smacked my butt, "ow that's my butt," I say to him. "I can't believe you did this to me," he tells me. He makes me wrap my legs around his waist and we went up to the camera. I was still laughing, "so I hope you guys are happy he was crying," I said to it. "And you are in big trouble," he said to me. I kiss his cheek. "I'm sorry," I Said "you will be," he says to me.

"Well guys I'll see you all next time bye," I Said. He puts me down and turn off the camera. "I would start running again," he said and I did he chased me down in our apartment.