Can you be mine instead- Astro JinJin

AN: Here's you're uniform.

You're P.O.V
I sit under the stairs silently crying I just told my crush in a letter that I liked him, and he decided to humiliate me and rip my letter up. A lot of people are laughing some saying that was harsh. I just want to go home at this point, "_____," Said a familiar voice "______ where are you ? Come on out it's us Yoojung and Doyeon," Said Yoojung. I got out of my hiding spot and my two friends still have tears falling, "oh ____ don't cry Axel is a jerk," Said Doyeon hugging me. "If it makes you feel any better a lot of girls are giving him shit for what he did," Said Yoojung. I just stayed silent.

Doyeon wiped some tears away from my face, "Come on let's go to class," she says to me. We started walking to class I calm down and we sat down in our seats, Yoojung was rubbing my shoulder I still felt tears leaving people were asking me if I was okay. "Please leave her alone guys she needs space," Said Doyeon. I then saw a cloth in my face it was a handkerchief it was blue, I look up at the person it was JinWoo or JinJin what he likes to be called by others he's also Axel's best friend. "Dry you're face you have cried enough for him," he tells me, I took the handkerchief and wiped my tears away.

He then walked to his seat, I put the handkerchief in my lap. And focused on the lessons, durning the time of the lesson I felt eyes on me from behind it was one of the popular girls Susan who actually likes JinJin. I turn back around because I was scared at this point.

Gym class
We were playing dough ball in class I was already out along with Doyeon, Yoojung was still in, "You know I heard a rumor," she tells me "what?" I asked "that JinJin likes you," she tells me. I look at her really quick, "there's no way," I tell her. "Come on maybe that's why Axel said no because he knows his Buddy has a crush on you," she tells me. "If that's true why be a asshole about it," I tell her. "True," She Said "I don't believe that rumor and I bet he's just like him," I tell her "if he's like that why did he give you his handkerchief?" She asked me. "Because I was cry duh," I tell her.

"He would have gotten a plan old tissue but no his handkerchief," she tells me. Does he like me? No there's no way, I'm just a plan boring girl that enjoys dancing while he's one of the most popular boys in school. I let out a breath, I got up to go get us some water I saw the boys gym class running, I got 3 bottles of water for Me, and Doyeon and Yoojung and started walking back. "Hey loser," Someone said to me I turned around it was Susan and her friends. "Yes?" I Said "JinJin's handkerchief where is it?" She asked me. "I put it away I was going to wash it and give it back to him tomorrow," I tell her.

"Give it to me, I'll wash it," she tells me. "Umm no," I tell her. I turned around and kept on walking and then I was pushed hard onto the dirt, "give me that handkerchief," she demanded "I told you no," I tell her, she then steps on my ankle really hard that was already hurting do to my fall. "HEY GET OFF OF HER!!" Yelled Someone it was JinJin. He ran up to us, "get off of her," he tells Susan, she does. "Now go," He tells them, they just stand there. "NOW!" He yelled at them and they left. I tried getting up but my ankle hurt, "here let me help," he says to me.