Day N' Night-Tasty

Inspired by the MV

(Outfit)

You're P

You're P.O.V

I walk up to the restaurant, I was so tired but I was happy to finally have made it. I walk up to it and stood in front of it. Then it opened and I see a familiar face. "Daeryong!" I said his name and hug him. "I missed you!" I tell him. He removes me from him harshly. "Why the hell are you here?" he asked me in a angry tone.

I look at him, I knew he wouldn't be happy to see me. I then see his brother Soryong come downstairs. "I missed you," I tell him again, "Yeah right," he tells me. He was about to close push me out when Soryong stopped him, "Let's see what she has to say this time before we leave her out on the streets," he tells his brother.

I look at them, "Fine," said Daeryong and he walked away, Soryong looks at me. "Come on in I'll make you so tea," he tells me. I nodded and walked inside.

Daeryong is my on again and off again boyfriend well right now ex, we been together since high school and broke up multiple times, I can't even tell you a number. But the last time we broke up was three years ago, he wanted me to quit the job I had, I was working at a night club. He wanted me to stop showing so much skin.

Basically he wanted me to change my entire being, I told he was sounding a lot like my estrange parents. We got into a big fight at the basketball court, When I walked away and just look at him on the other side of the fence and he yells at me, "I love you! I don't want you to go down the wrong path!". I look at him and say, "I love you too but you can't control my life, I'm going to live my life the way I want even if it means without you," I tell him, he got upset and throw the basketball at my direction.

The next day I packed a suitcase and left.

I was sitting at the table and took a sip from my tea. Daeryong was sitting in front of me, "So tell me why are you here?" he asked me, "Like I told you I missed you," I tell him, "Bullshit," he said, "But it's true," I tell him, "Really? You missed me?" he asked me, "Yes," I tell him, he then gets out his phone and pulls something yep and shows me, It was my Instagram. "You claim you miss me but here you are smoking, drinking, partying, making out with different people," he tells me. I look down, "Not to mention you are dressed like you just left a club," he says to me. I was silent and played with my ring, "For the past three fucking years I have tried calling you, texting you, looking for you etc. Only to see this! There I was crying myself to sleep because I didn't have you next to me only to see you do this shit, you claim you miss me but you really fucking don't!" he tells me.

A tears left my eyes, "Save whatever excuses you have we are done here, finish your tea and get out!," he tells me, he then gets up and leaves, I sniffled and ran my hand through my hair. I look at Soryong, he just looks at me and follows his brother. Once I noticed he was gone I got up and just left. I started crying more and more, he has every right to be upset, but he is wrong. Yes the first few months when I was on my own I didn't think of him at all, but then reality hit me hard one day.