Good Luck-Beast/Highlight

This is based on the Beast's MV Good Luck. This is also going to be different then what I usually post just to try something different hope you enjoy.

(Outfit)

Junhyung's P

Junhyung's P.O.V

Sitting here surrounded by women with you next to me on your phone texting happily. I felt mad, this is nothing new everything is a game to you. You then get up about to leave when I grab your hand, you look at me. "I'll be back," you tell me and lean down and kiss my lips and then left. "I can't uphold the immense pain you've left me with in this situation I find myself putting my hands together for you. I pray for ya." I said.

End Of Junhyung's P.O.V

Yoseob's P.O.V

I saw you smiling all happy, I know that smile to well. I use to love waking up and seeing that smile everyday. You look my way and saw me, you came over to me. You wipe off something on my blazer and just smile at me, as much as I love that smile I know it is fake. You then walk away from me. "Why, why you leave me alone baby. I'm still still loving you. You're leaving me right now, but I hope you'll be happy." I said.

End Of Yoseob's P.O.V

Hyunseung's P.O.V

I was leaning on the ledge thinking about you when we were together but then you broke my heart in two. I let out a breath and look down and see you, you walk up to some guy and kiss him. You both walk away. "You better be happy if you're leaving me, the one who knew and looked at you." I said.

End Of Hyunseung's P.O.V

Dongwoon's P.O.V

We walk into the hotel room and you pushes me onto the bed and pins me to it. I know this my last night with you, before you leave me for another. I know you have done it before. You lean in and kiss my lips, I take in everything your touch and taste. You remove your lips from mine and look up at me. You smile and touch my face gentle, "Is there anything you want from me before this night is over?" you asked me, I put my hand through your hair and held you close. " I wanna hold you tight make you mine. Never leave me alone. I only want you, that's all I need." I tell you. You cling onto my clothes, I know that is one wish you cannot grant for me.

End Of Dongwoon's P.O.V

Gikwang's P.O.V

I walk up to the door that you were in and look and see, I felt my blood boil. You were kissing and hugging another man. I remember you use to hug and kiss me, until you were done with me and left. When you told me goodbye. I move away from the door and let out a breath, "You always had a habit of telling me our looming farewell. I always had a habit of telling you, I'll do anything to protect you." I said by the door but I know you can't hear it. I walk away.

End Of Gikwang's P.O.V

DuJun's P.O.V

I saw a man leave the hotel, he seems mad. Must be another one who fell for your trap as well. I then got up and walked up to the front desk and ask for the room number, Room 2046   I go upstairs, I walk up to the door about to knock when then man you were with opened it. He looked sad and lost, I patted his shoulder letting him know he's not alone in your game, he then left. I watch him leave, I walk into the room and see you asleep exposed. I covered you up in the blanket, I look at you. "Eventually everything fell apart. Why are you leaving me like this?" I ask you, but you said nothing, I then lean down and kiss your cheek and left the room.

End Of Dujun's P.O.V

Beast's P.O.V

You put on an act and smile- Dujun.

And others fall for it-Hyunseung.

Even I have fallen for it-Junhyung.

But you will lose your game one day to someone-Yoseob.

It might not be me-Gikwang.

It might take a long time but you will lose it all I have to say right now-Dongwoon.

"Good Luck baby, Good luck to you."

-Beast