Please forgive Daddy - EXO Sehun

Before I get to the story I just want to say a child's voice matters if you're child has been hurt by a adult or another child or a family member. Please hear them out and help them .

You're P.O.V
"Girls what do you mean you don't want to go to daddy's this weekend?," I asked my 6 and 4 year old daughter while holding my 2 year old son. My children are Luna Sky Oh , Lily Rose Oh , and Leon Ray Oh they are my and ex-husband children . I met Sehun in high school we started dating when we were 15 years old I got pregnant with Luna at 17 we got married when we were 19 and I was pregnant with Lily we did finish high school and we both have good paying jobs . 2 years ago we divorced when I was pregnant with Leon , Sehun and I were not seeing eye to eye and he has not come home at night and I found out he was cheating and 5 days after I found out he wanted to divorce.

We both have joint custody of the children , Sehun would get the kids during weekends because the girls go to school around my area . They would get excited to see their father but since Sehun started dating his girlfriend two years ago the same woman he cheated on me with he didn't start official dating her until 7 months after we divorced. The kids don't want to be near him even Leon . "Mommy we don't like daddy's girlfriend," said Luna "why honey?," I asked while cleaning Leon up because he spilled food on himself, "because ," she said but stopped . I looked at her curious , I'm not a fan of Sehun girlfriend ether she has sent me very rude text and voicemails I have kept them she said horrible things about the kids . "Because she has yelled at us for no reason and hit us , she has screamed at Leon for crying . You know that scratch that Lily has on her back and we told you she fell," she said "yes?," I said I'm getting angry she laid a hand on my children "that was Crystal she scratched Lily for accidentally spilling paint," said Luna .

I was flaming mad , she has down this I can't believe this . "Why haven't you told me or Daddy girls?," I asked them "because she said if we told you or Daddy she will send us to the South Pole for bad kids , were not bad are we mommy? ," said Luna I grabbed Leon and got down to the girls height and hugged them "no you are Not sweetheart, where is Daddy when this happens?," I asked "he is ether getting food or he gets called in for work for something," said Luna . So Sehun has no idea , "please mommy don't let us go," said Lily "Alright I won't let you I'll tell Daddy ok ," I told them . They smiled and hugged me , I sent all 3 of them to the living room and I went into my work room and sat down and called Sehun .

"Hello?," It was not Sehun is was Crystal she must have his phone , "Hi Crystal it's _____ can I speak to Sehun ," I asked "why should I let you ?," she asked in a rude tone . She feel for real ?, "it's about the kids ," I told her "fine like he would want you back ," she said I can hear her smirk . Really ? You were the one who ruined our marriage no matter if I still have feeling for him my children come first. "Yes," this time it was Sehun "hey Sehun listen the kids have experience to me they don't want to come over this weekend," I told him "why ?," he asked "they just don't want to go," I told him "I want to hear it from one of them , where is Luna ?," he said . I can't believe this .

"Hold on," I said and put the phone down and stuck my head out the door "Luna honey come here ," I said I heard her running to me and she looked at me , I grabbed the phone and put on mute for a second. "I'm gonna put you on speaker ok don't let Daddy know ok tell him how you feel ok ?," I told her "ok," she said giving me a thumbs up I ruffled her hair . I unmuted the phone and put it on speaker , and gave it to her "daddy ," she said "hi baby ," he said . She looked at me I gave her the hand Signal saying it's ok , "baby girl why don't you want to come over don't you miss Daddy I miss you ," he said "I do miss you Daddy but I don't want to come over because," she stopped and looked at me I mouthed it was ok .

"I don't want to come over because I don't like Crystal ," she said "why is that Luna ?," he asked "because I just don't she is mean to us when you're not around and to mommy I have heard her say mean things about mommy ," she admitted "Luna is mommy just telling you to say that ?," he asked . My eyes widened is he for real? "No I'm not you can even ask Lily too I'm telling the truth Daddy believe me ," she begged please Sehun believe you're child. "Luna I don't believe Crystal would hurt you we will talk about this as a family this weekend ok," he said . I was getting angry he was picking a woman over his child HIS first child HIS baby. Luna was tearing up , "NO I DONT WANT TO COME OVER TODAY OR TOMORROW I DONT WANT TO SEE YOU ANYMORE I HATE YOU !!!!! ," she yell and hit end call button. And now she was bawling her eyes out . I took the phone from her hand and put it on the ground next to me , "baby?," I said to her she just hugged my neck and cried even more I rubbed her back , "I hate Daddy I hate him ," she said "sweetheart don't hate Daddy ok ," I told her , it hurts me to hear her say that she was always a Daddy's girl , she would be the first one to give Sehun a hug when he came home from work .