I loved you but you never noticed-Donghyun

Inspired by ChoColat's Black TinkerBell

You're P.O.V

(Outfit)

I watch him dance with her as he forgot I was even here, I thought he actually started to maybe noticed I have feeling for him but I was wrong

I watch him dance with her as he forgot I was even here, I thought he actually started to maybe noticed I have feeling for him but I was wrong. "______," said my friend Bora (Former Sistar) I walk away and go somewhere in the club that didn't have many people and can't hear the music. I leaned on the wall and started crying.

I'm in love with my best friend since childhood Kim Donghyun. I have tried multiple times to tell him but he didn't notice even now as we are adult Donghyun is running his family's design company while I'm his assistant. And still to this day I'm in love with him. But now I think I should give up.

Work

(Outfit)

"_______ what do you think of this?" Donghyun ask me, showing me a photo of a beautiful building

"_______ what do you think of this?" Donghyun ask me, showing me a photo of a beautiful building. "Beautiful is this next shoot for some of our models?" I ask him, "No SangHee wants this for a wedding venue," he tells me. I froze SangHee who is a model here was the girl that was with Donghyun at the club. "Ummm Donghyun isn't a little to early to thinking about marriage? You two haven't been a couple for that long," I said to him, they only been together what I heard from some of my coworkers three months.

'Well when you feel like your with the right person it seems normal didn't your parents marry after only being together for seven months?" he asked me. "No They got pregnant with the twins when they were together for seven months then had me two years later then didn't get married until their seventh anniversary," I tell him. "Oh yeah forgot sorry," he says to me, it was awkward. I then hand him the picture back and he hands me a file, "Go print out a few copies of this for me please and hand them out to the staff," he tells me. I nodded and took the file and left the offices.

I was printing out copies when Hyolyn came over, "Alright something's wrong tell me?" she asked me. "He's thinking about marrying her," I tell her. Her eyes widen, "Are you kidding me?!" she asked me. "Do I look like it," I said to her. "Just my god if only he knew her true personality," she said. SangHee was honestly not very nice, she treats everyone like they are below her. All because you have been on like a hundred magazine covers since you were learning how to walk, does not mean you need to treat everyone like shit!