My boyfriend asked me to marry him -Highlight Yoseob

You're P.O.V
"It is recording," I said "is it ?," he asked "yep," I told him . "Hey everyone so today I'm here with my amazing and adorable boyfriend Yoseob from Highlight and today we are going to do a Q&A and dare video," I said "yay," he said . "So lets do this ," I said and Yoseob started dancing . "I looked at him and he stopped and stared at me , "You done?," I asked him, he kissed my cheek.
"I dare you guys to call a member of Highlight and ask them for your watermelon back ," I read . "What," said Yoseob "I think it's because I told people to be appropriate with their dares and questions that's why ," I told him . "Ok who should we call?," he asked "Gikwang Oppa ," I said . He started calling Gikwang and put him on speaker , "Hello ?," he answered hey Gikwang ," said Yoseob "yes," he said "hey I would like my watermelon back ," said Yoseob I was trying not to laugh "what?"he asked "I want my watermelon back if I don't get it back I will never speak to you again," Yoseob told him "but Hyung I want to keep the watermelon,"he said that's it I lost it and Yoseob did too "god damnit Gikwang ," he said I took the phone from Yoseob "hey Oppa say hi to YouTube ," I told him "hi Highlight gikwang ," he said "sorry about that someone dared us to call a Highlight member and say that ," I told him "it's fine bye guys," he said "bye we both," we both said and hanged up the phone .
"Ok this a question and it says you two have been dating for 3 years now when are you going to get married ? " I read . "Well you never know when the time is right but it just happens," I said "well how about now ?," said Yoseob. I looked at him confused, "what ?," I asked . He took my hand and we moved away from the camera to where can see both of Are whole body's in the shot .
"____-ah I met you 5 years ago when you wanted me to Ft. in your new song and just had to get to know you , you and me because friends and started dating 3 years ago . So I been wanted to ask you ," he said and got down on one knee, I covered my mouth . "Will you marry me ?," he asked . "Yes yes Yang Yoseob yes," I said .

He smiled and put the ring on my ring finger, he picked me up and I wrapped me legs around his waist and we kissed . We looked at the camera and he put me down , "oh my god you guys ," I said crying "baby are you crying ?," he asked "yes because that just happened," I told him , he just hugged me and kissed my cheek , "oh my god sorry guys I don't think I can finish the video after this happened, but I'll make it up to you I promise," I said hugging Yoseob "I just can believe this happening someone literally through this opportunity for you ," I told him .

He smirked "yeah just when you read that I was like "it is time" ," he said . "I love you ," I told him "I love you too," he said and he kissed my lips . "Anyway guys I promise I'll make it up to you but like this video and subscribe and hit the bell get a notification when ever I make a new video bye ," I said and both waved bye . And I went and turned off the camera, once it was off I went and hugged him again and kissed him .