I'M Sorry I have hurt you-SF9 Taeyang

You're P.O.V
"Taeyang no," I tell my fiancé, who was trying to kiss me on the rooftop of our school, "stop being a stubborn woman," he tells me. I had my hands on his chest and I was pinned to the wall by him. He moves some of my hair away from my neck, and leans down and starts to kiss my neck. "Taeyang no people are going to ask," I tell him. "Calm down everyone here knows that you are mine and been mine since you and me were in our mothers wombs," he tells me and goes back to what he is doing. Taeyang and I have been arranged to marry since we were little, right now we both still in high school but once we are out we will marry.

Taeyang kind of scares me sometimes I do love him with all my heart but something happened. (AN: Trigger warning) recently I found out I was pregnant but I miscarried the day I found out and Taeyang blamed me and it hurt. He hasn't been very supportive even my own family and only one who showed me any comfort was his mother. Since then I haven't wanted Taeyang to touch me at all, but he has been so demanding since it happened. He kept on kissing my neck and then went up to my cheek and then my lip.

I felt one of his hands touch my clothed breast, I pushed him lightly this time. "No," I tell him, he was getting mad. "I can touch you where ever I want," he tells me. "But I don't want you too," I tell him, the bell rang I got out of his grip grab my bag and ran down stairs and away from him and went to class. And saw my friend Bora (Cherry Bullet.) "you okay?" She asked me as I sat down in my seat, "I will be," I tell her. And class started. After a few classes Bora and I went and met up with Remi, Linlin and May and sat down at are usually table.

"You have marks all over your neck," Said Remi "I know," I say to her. I just want to eat in peace, I felt a hand on my shoulder I look up it was Taeyang. "You're eating with me now," he tells me. And grabs my bag and my hand. I get out of his grip, "I don't want too," I tell him. "What was that?" He Asked angrily. I got scared I grab my stuff and say bye to my friends he takes my hand again and we were outside by the trees. We sat down under one I started eating my sandwich and he was eating his.

"We are going to check out wedding venues today so you are riding with me to meet our parents," he tells me, I nodded my head yes. I want to get out of this, ever since what happened our relationship changed from being loving to this. We finished eating and we still had sometime left before break was over, I was going to get up but he messed with my hair again and kisses my cheek and makes me look at him and kisses my lips. I lightly push him off, "stop," I said he looks at me annoyed, "What is with you lately you been pushing me away since what happened you won't let me touch you or kiss you or anything," he says to me. I got up and grab my stuff, and look at him.

"You really don't get it, I push you away because you blamed me for what happened why should I let you touch me when you, You're father, my parents blame me for what happened I don't want to be touched by you because now I hate your touch not only that you're not the same Taeyang anymore," I tell him and I walk away from in tears.

After school
"So a inside wedding will be perfect and have the reception over there," Said the lady showing us the venues. "Oh it's just perfect," Said my mother. "Yes kids what do you think?" Ask my father to us. "I think it's beautiful," Said Taeyang, I was quiet. "What about you dear?" His mother asked me. "It's okay," I Said not really what I wanted, I wanted a outside wedding with a outside reception I had my whole wedding planned out since I was a little girl. But I really have no say in anything not even my own wedding dress it's not fair.

I felt my parents stare of annoyance I didn't really care Taeyang's father couldn't be here because work. But he would give me the same stare. We continue to walk around Taeyang tried grabbing my hand but I slap his hand away. "Anyway when is the wedding?" Ask the lady "as soon as possible," Said my mother. "I bet our bride and groom are excited," the lady asks us. "We are," Said Taeyang "where's the restroom around here?" I asked her. "Over there," She Said "Thanks," I Said and walked away from the group.