Arranged Marriage- BTOB Minhyuk

You're P.O.V
"You look beautiful dear." Said my mother. I was trying on my wedding dress.

I look at myself in the mirror the put the crown and veil on my head

I look at myself in the mirror the put the crown and veil on my head. "Very beautiful your highness," Said the owner of the dress shop. It is beautiful I still couldn't believe this was happening. "Prince Minhyuk must be very handsome," Said the consultant. "He is even though I have only seen pictures of him," I tell her. I am a princess in modern 2019 going to get married to a prince in a month, a prince I have never met and I'm nervous. This marriage was arranged since I was born he's three years older then me. And this was the only thing my parents have asked of me.

I have told them I want to continue my education. And they have shown so much support, I haven't spoken to Minhyuk in person even with modern technology I could video chat with him. My parents and his set it up one day but I got nervous and scared so I chickened out so we have text and call each other and he's super sweet. But I'm just nervous, what if he's faking his kindness? What if he's a jerk? What if he's in love with someone else? I'm so nervous and scared.

I started having tears in my eyes, "Sweetheart are you crying?" Ask my mother. She got up and went up to me, "I'm scared mom," I admit to her. She takes my hand and makes me lean since I'm on a stand. And hugs me. "It's okay to be scared I know you are so scared about meeting him. I know you have so many thoughts," she tells me. I just cry, "oh my beautiful daughter you lucky you're father isn't here if he was he would be bailing his eyes out," she tells me to make me smile.

After a while I chance back into my normal clothes.

And we got in the limo, I get out my phone and saw I had a new text from Minhyuk

Minhyuk: Hi did you go to your dress fitting today?
______: Yes I did .
Minhyuk: I bet you looked beautiful in it. Yet again you are beautiful in anything you wear.
I smiled.
_______: Thank you 😊
Minhyuk: Hey can we try and video chat tonight? If you don't want too I understand.
I got nervous, "What's wrong dear?" Ask my mother "he wants to try and video chat tonight," I tell her. "Do you want to try it you're father and I or anyone will not disturb you," she said. I let out a breath I might as well try it, this might be the only time I can see him face to face before the wedding.
______: Sure. I'm sorry about last time.
Minhyuk: You have nothing to be sorry about I understand you were scared. I hope you are only wanting to do it because you want too. Not because of I want too.
______: No I want too because this might be the only time we speak face to face until the wedding.
Minhyuk: You know we have FaceTime on our phones right.
______: 😑
______: I KNOW THAT!!
Minhyuk: Lol You're cute when you're mad.
Minhyuk: Anyway see you tonight 💕
_______: See ya 💖