So Fresh-Triple H

You're P.O.V
"Oh my god Unnie we killed him," I said to Hyuna "what are you talking about I was the one who stabbed him, he was trying to do something bad to you," she told me "yeah but I was the one who dropped the razed," I told her leaning my head on her shoulder. What we are taking about is that a customer of ours who came to our Barber shop we work at and tried to sexual assault us and had me in his hold until Hyuna Unnie stabbed him and he died Instantly we tried waking him up but no response and we tried wiping away the blood but that didn't work.
We currently seating on the floor next to the body. "Unnie what are we going to do?," I ask her. She stood up, "well first off _____-ah lets get out of here grab the razor I'll dispose of towels ok?," she said I nodded my head and grabbed the blade and got up she grabbed the towels and walked into the bathroom and put the towels in the sink and started the Fossett.

"Ok you got the razer?" she ask me . I nodded my head yes and showed it to her, she took it and put in the sink even though water is touching her skin her hands are still bloody. "Ok come on let's grab some money from the register and get out of here. No time to go to our apartment," she said . So we grabbed some money and put it in my little backpack and left the shop through the back door and started running. We ran for a while and slowed down , "I can't believe this happening to us," I said "well believe it sister it happened, you know you didn't stab him yes you dropped it but you didn't it was me , you can still have a life," she said to me. I stopped dead my tracks and tears started to fall from my eyes she looked at me worried.

"No you and me made a pack a long time ago, after all the hell we been through with our family's . You're my best friend I can't just leave you behind I'm also to blame I could have stopped you but I didn't I'm just as much to blame as you," I told her and started crying. "_____," she said . I looked at her and she smiled at me and came up to me and gave me a hug. "You're right we made a pack and we stick together your not just my best friend you're my sister," she said to me . We faced each other I smiled at her, she took my hand in her's and we started walking again until we say the Main Street . As we were walking and I guess we weren't looking or the driver .

"UNNIE!!," I yelled I grabbed her and the car stop in front of us and they guy looked at us. He looks like he had a night, "HEY WATCH WHERE YOUR GOING BUDDY!!!," I yelled at him . He looked pissed off "YOU TOO BITCH WHO WALKS IN THE MIDDLE OF THE STREET!!!," he yelled at me "ENOUGH!!!," Hyuna yelled . And looked at the driver "Can you give us a ride please we need to get out of here," she said to him . He shrugged his shoulders "hope in," he told us . And we got in the car (AN: don't get into a car with strangers kids even if they are handsome with amazing vocals like Hui.) I was sitting in the back in the middle while Hyuna was in the front, he looks at her and hands her a cloth . She looks at him , "I won't ask just wipe off the blood," he told her and she thanks him and starts wiping off the blood.

"So where are you two ladies heading?," he asks us "anywhere but here," said Hyuna "I wish we can go by the apartment but oh well ," I said "you guys live together? You two?," he said couldn't finish sentence "dude we are not in a relationship were just best friends," I told him . He blush's me and Hyuna giggle, "you're cute what's your name?," I ask him "my real name is Heotaek but I go by Hui," he told us "well Hui I'm Hyuna and this is _____," she introduces us . "Thanks for helping us out Hui, heck since you helped us we will give you a show," I told him, he blushed even more and we both laughed "we are kidding," we both said too him .

We were driving for a good 7 minutes and then out of no where some idiot steps off the edge of the sidewalk in front of the car. Hui tried to stop but too late and the guy went flying and landed in the middle of the street. "What's with people trying to get hit tonight," said Hui stepping out of the car we did too. "Do you think he's," I couldn't finish my sentence "I don't know," said Hyuna then the guy tried to stand up . "Hey what's your problem dude?," ask Hui "huh?," said the guy and Hui punch's him in the face causing the guy to fall and Hui was on top of him beating the shit out of him and the guy was just laughing.