Running into the ex-Btob Eunkwang

You're P.O.V
I was currently waiting outside my school gate for my boyfriend Eunkwang to come get me so we can spend time together, it is my birthday weekend and tomorrow I'm going to have a party but today I wanted to spend it with Eunkwang. He went to all boy school while went to a all girl school, are schools are right next to each other and we both met at a conjoined school dance which ours schools do .

We have been together for about a year now and he is the sweetest guy I ever met and silly too. He was running a little late because he's in a singing club , so here I am waiting for him , he text me that he was almost here. As I continue to wait someone poked me , I turned around and it was Ashley (if you're name is Ashley I apologize) the meanest girl in school she has been bullying me since 2nd grade ever since I moved here.

"Omg ____ what a surprise," she said "hi Ashley," I said "what are you doing here loser waiting for your mommy to come get you?," she asked (I can't think of mean things to say I don't like being mean). "No Ashley I'm waiting for my boyfriend," I said proudly, I'm not going to hide the fact that I have a boyfriend . She started to laugh holding her stomach, "I'm sorry you have a boyfriend that's the funniest thing I ever heard," she said wiping away her fake tears.

I turn to look at her. "It true I do have a boyfriend he will be here any min-". "_____-AH!!!!" Someone said my name . I turned around and there was Eunkwang waving at me and walking up to us. I smiled and turn to look at Ashley , she was shocked "told you," I said . "Sorry it took so long hope you weren't waiting long," he said "It's fine oppa ," I said . I went to hug him but Ashley pushed me to the ground and hugged Eunkwang MY boyfriend.

"Oppa it's been so long ," she said "Hi Ashley what a surprise to see you," he said looking uncomfortable and not hugging her back . "I know right it's been like forever since we last spoke we need to catch up like now," she said . I was starting to get angry , Eunkwang did tell me he did dated Ashley in the past but it only lasted 3 months he wanted to get to know each other first and take things slow , but I guess she didn't like that and cheated on him . He was not surprised or upset so he dumped her, he looked at me and smiled telling me he's got this .

So I calm down , he removed her from him and went up to me and took my hand and intertwine are fingers together and kissed my cheek. She looked shocked , "Oppa what is this?," she asked "Ashley this is my lovely beautiful and amazing girlfriend ______," he said "really Oppa you're dating her when you had me ," she said "yes I am and she is better than you in every way ," he said . "How is she better than me?," she asked getting angry "simple she is nice , she listens to me and helps me out , she's beautiful, she is patience with me and she does not cheat on me," he said .

"Come on Oppa it was a mistake and I still like you," she said with fake puppy dog eyes. "Oppa can we go now ," I said . He smiled at me and gently grabbed my cheeks and rubbed our noses together giving me a Eskimo kiss and then pecked my lips. "Yes birthday princess let's go we have a whole afternoon planned," he said and we walked past Ashley but then stopped and he looked at her . "Ashley NEVER pick on my girl again and by the way I don't like you," he said getting serious. And we kept on walking .

"I can't believe you dated her," I said "I can't believe it either but it's ok," he said "what do you mean?," I asked . He stand in front me now and took both of my hands in his , "because I found the most amazing girl in the world ," he said and leaned in and kissed my lips . I closed my eyes and kissed him back , we pulled apart and he got something out of his bag . It was a little box "this one of the few presents I got you," he said "I hope they weren't expensive," I said taking the box . "You are worth every penny," he said .
I opened the box and inside it was a light blue crystal heart on a gold chain and inside the heart I dark blue letters it said Melody (BTOB fanname) . "It's beautiful why does it say Melody?," I asked . He smiled and took the necklace and turned me around and put it around my neck . "Because you are my Melody for when I sing , you give me some much strength and love so that's why," he said and turned me back around .

I smiled and hugged him and kissed his cheek. "I love you," I said he smirked and kissed the top of my head and hugged me back . "I love you too," he said .