Your My Family-VAV St.Van

Trigger warning Dark Topic or Topics are in this story please exit if triggered or uncomfortable. 

You're P.O.V

(Outfit)

Whore!

Bitch!

How can you do this to us!

Hope he fucking dumps your dead body on the streets!

Betray our family for a guy!

Your parent gave you everything you and they ask for one thing and you run away!

Fucking die!

I keep on reading these messages from my 'family' tears about to leave my eyes when GeumHyuk takes my phone away from me. "Stop reading their messages it will just upset you more and you don't need the stress right now," he tells me. I look down and put my hands on my small baby bump I was five months. He sits down next to me and gently puts my head on his shoulder. 

"I'm scared GeumHyuk," I tell him, "I know but it's going to be okay," he tells me. "But what if they find us they'll take me back and then make me marry that creep and the baby I," I said and he makes me look at him. "No one not even the devil himself will take you and our baby away from me. I rather die then see either of you get taken from me," he tells me. I smile at him, he leans in and pecks my lips. "You are my love, my wife, my best friend, my everything and they will not take you from me," he tells me. 

Tears left my eyes and I wrap my arms around his neck and hug him. 

I was raised and born in a cult, I was told how to act, how to dress, what I need to say, I couldn't do this or that, my whole life was controlled if I disobeyed I would be punished. I was hit, pushed, yelled at, locked in a dark room, starved you name it. 

I hated every moment of it, my 'family' claimed they do these things out of love bullshit. I didn't love them or the people in the cult. I was scared and hated everyone, I wanted to leave so bad. 

It was thanks to GeumHyuk I was able too. He wasn't in the cult he was a outsider, I had secret phone that I bought with money from a job I had, a phone that wasn't monitored and I downloaded a chat app to talk to people outside, I know I should be careful who I talk too but I wanted some sort of human contact outside of this cult. It so happened GeumHyuk was there in the app, after maybe two decent people and five creeps I swiped to GeumHyuk and we talked everyday and I told him everything. 

We secretly video chatted and just talked. Everyday I fell more and more in love with him, but we had a problem he lived very far away. I wanted to see him more then anything. We planned that on Saturday when everyone went to 'group meeting' we would get my stuff and leave. I know big risk run away with a guy who I only been talking to for a couple weeks but better then here. I thought in a few days I would be out of here.

But plans changed, my Sister found my phone and showed my parents the chats I was punished and locked away. My parents feared me running away reported it to the leaders and they suggested I marry to one of the followers. A man in his 40s with five wives already. I just turned eighteen so I was marriage age. 

I was scared and didn't know what to do, I wanted to talk to GeumHyuk. 

When I was unpunished I was told I would be marrying that Saturday, the Saturday I leave, I remember that GeumHyuk was planning on coming to get me and I hope he still does. So on that Saturday morning I got up early packed a bag and snicked out trying to avoid getting caught, I ran as fast as I can had no idea where I was going. I then heard my name being called, I looked in front of me and it was GeumHyuk with a car. He ran over to me and hugged me. We get in the car and drove off. 

I told him everything that night and the rest well we spent the night together and he suggested we marry so encase they found me and drag me to marry I would have a legal marriage. So we did, after that we went back to his home and been together since.

We been married now for two years and I been working on myself because I don't want to GeumHyuk to take care of everything so I am going to school, and I do have a part time job at a bakery. 

Everything in our lives were going great until I don't know how I think because of my social media pages my Sister and others found me and been sending me threaten and horrible messages. No matter how many times I block they make new accounts and it's stressful.

As we sat there in each others arms I heard a knock on the door I jumped. "It's okay," he said and goes to answer the door. "Can I help you?" I heard him say. "Where is my daughter?" said a man's voice, I froze I know it was my Father. "Why do you need to know?" GeumHyuk asked him. "She is my daughter! And she needs to come home now and pay for the trouble she caused!" I heard my Father yell. "Look here I don't know how you found us but you better leave now before I call the cops! Not only that she maybe your daughter but she's my wife. And as her husband I will not let one of her abusers near her so get the fuck out!" GeumHyuk tells him and slams the door and locks it. I had my hands on my face I was crying he came over to me. "Shhh it's okay, it's okay," he tells me and hugs me. 

My Father kept on banging on the door. "Go hide in our room, I'm going to call the police okay," he tells me. I nodded and I go, I was shaking, but I don't know if it's just my hormones but I took a deep breath left our room, I saw Geumhyuk on the phone, he sees me. "Is he still there?" I ask him, "Yeah looks like he brought everyone else too," he tells me. "Good," I said, I walk up to the door and open it and see my Father, Mother, Sister, and Brother. 

"There you are done playing whore to this man?" my Mother asked me, "Get the fuck away from my home!" I tell her. They all seemed shocked, "Excuse me?" she asked, "You heard me get the fuck away from here, stop messaging me, stop stalking me, stop stalking my husband and get the fuck away along with whoever else. No matter what you say or what you do I am not going back to that hell you call home! This is my home, where I live with my husband and where our baby will be this is my family not you!" I tell them. 

"How dare you we raised you!" said my Father, "To be a punching bag? To be a broken doll? You can say that you love me but you never did, yet again I never loved any of you! You all scared me, I was so scared one of you or somewhere else from that cult would kill me! But I am not going to live in fear anymore and I won't let my baby be in fear either. Burn in fucking hell!" I yelled at them and slammed the door and locked it. I turn and look at GeumHyuk who smiles at me. I walk over to him and hug him.

He hugs me back. "We might need to move," I tell him. "Yeah we will look into it," he tells me. I nodded, "Police are on their way might as well also show them those messages as well," he tells me. "I'll explain everything," I tell him. 

2 Hours Later   

The cops came when they were still here banging on the door. We made a report, I explained everything and planning on filing a restraining order. I felt like so much has been removed from my shoulders. 

I sat on the bed hand on my bump smiling, GeumHyuk sat down next to me. "What made you decide to confront them?" he asked me, I look at him and take his hand in mine. "All my life I have lived in fear of them, and every since I met you. You protected me, When I was in here when you told me too. Something in me just told me to stand up, not only for myself, for you and the baby," I tell him. He smiles, "You and our child are the only true family I have and I will protect both of you with my life," I tell him. He puts his hand on my bump, "And same here I will protect you both with mine," he tells me. He kisses my lips and I kiss back, we lay down he hold me in his arms and I wrap my arms around him as well.