Home,Love,Family-Triple H

Start from the beginning

"You don't have to be so formal with me, we are friends remember?" he said to me. "That friendship died a long time ago and I like to keep it that way," I tell him, "Why are you so mad? We came home and saw the apartment destroyed we thought you got kidnapped because you weren't answering our calls or anything. Hui found the ring he gave you on the ground in your guys room, he was freaking out. Hyuna was in tears scared and worried about you, she found your bracelet broken, I went outside for hours shouting your name trying to find you. And now here we are I'm happy to have found you but you are too piss to even look at me, what's up?" he ask me. "What's up is I'm done with you, Hyuna, and Hoetaek, the night you guys went to that party Hoetaek left his phone, I unlocked it and found your guys group chat talking shit about me, I then found out my boyfriend was cheating on me. The same guy I told that my first ever boyfriend cheated on me and it really hurt me, the same guy who swore he would never let me feel that pain again. He did it anyway, after I found out not only was my boyfriend cheating, and your group chat I let all my anger out on the apartment, after I was done with that I packed up my shit and left," I tell him.

He looks at me in shock, "______ I'm sor- Save it!" I interrupted him. I just look at him, "I want nothing to do with you guys anymore, I don't want to be near you. And I won't forgive you guys either. Now leave me alone!" I tell him. I then started to walk away, "But what about Hui's baby?" he asked me. Shit how does he know? "He found a positive test hidden under the sink, that was another reason to find you he wants to see his kid," he tells me. Fuck! I knew I should have thrown that test away. "I miscarried," I lied. "I'm sorry," he said. "Don't be it's not your kid and I'm glad because now I have nothing of him holding me back," I tell him. I then walk away and head home.

Home 

I unlock the door and there was my aunt watching tv, she gets up and hugs me. "My goodness what took so long?" she ask me. "A creep tried to grab me but someone took care of it," I tell her, I go put the stuff I got in the kitchen, "Is Haneul asleep?" I ask her, "He's sound asleep," she tells me "that's good thank you," I tell her. "Sweetheart I can tell by the sound of your voice something else happened?" she asked me. Tears left my eyes, "I ran into Hyojong," I tell her, "One of the two boys that you and Hyuna lived with?" she ask me, "Yes," I tell her. "What happened? Did you two talk?" she ask me, "We did he was telling me how they were all trying to look for me, they thought I was kidnapped, so I told him the truth and just laid it out there that I want nothing to do with them anymore," I tell her. "That's good," she said, "But," I said "But what?" she asked. "I'm so stupid Hoetaek found the test and Hyojong told me he wants to see the baby so I lied saying I miscarried," I tell her more tears fell, she hugs me.

"I don't know what to do?" I tell her, "Well honey with them coming back I think this is a sign that you all will be together again," she tells me. "I don't want anything to do with them," I tell her. "I know honey I know," she said. After crying for a bit I went to mine and Haneul's room and saw him asleep in my bed, I smiled and grab my pjs and changed into them and laid down next to him. I look at him, he looks like a clone of Hoetaek. I kiss his forehead and held him close. I don't regret leaving or changing my life. This little boy means so much to me.

End Of You're P.O.V

Hui's P.O.V

I got back from work and sat down on the couch, Hyuna came out of her and E'Dawn's room. She had her glasses on she must have been studying. "Oh hey welcome home," she said "Thanks where's E'Dawn isn't also done with work?" I ask her, "Yeah he went to go pick up dinner for all of us," she said. "Okay then," I said. After the night ______ disappeared, I started working for my families business, E'Dawn got a job as a dj and Hyuna started studying again. We wanted to change after losing ______, I want to find her and our baby so badly. I want us to be a family.