I loved you but you never noticed-Donghyun

Start from the beginning

"Bet she is only after his money," she said "I wouldn't be surprised," I said. My copies finished I grab one and handed it to her, "Everything will be alright love," she tells me. "I hope so," I said and grab my copies and said bye.

Home

I got out of the shower and changed into a oversize white shirt and some grey sleep pants when I noticed I got a text from Donghyun.

Donghyun: I asked SangHee to marry me, and she said yes!

I drop my phone on the ground, I then fell down on the floor as well and started crying. I grab my phone and called one of my brothers. " Hello?" Said Youngmin "Oppa Donghyun he," I said while crying. " Kwangmin and I are on our way!," He tells me. "Please," I said and hanged up and kept on crying.

Fifteenth minutes later my brothers got here, they have a key to my apartment and they found me crying. "Come on get off the floor you are just going to get yourself sick," said Kwangmin they both helped me get off the floor. We sat down on my bed and I told them everything, Youngmin was ready to go hurt someone while Kwangmin was just hugging me and rubbing my back. "Really after three months! And he has known you since you two were kids and does not even look at you twice! My god he is a fucking idiot!" Youngmin said in anger. "Hyung you are going to get her more upset," Kwangmin tells him, Youngmin looks at me. "I'm sorry Oppa didn't mean to get mad," he tells me.

"So what are going to do tell him?" Kwangmin ask me, "What's the point I have tried and he never got it, he thought I was joking or ignored it," I said. "So are you giving up?" Youngmin asked me, "I have no other choice I'm sick of hurting," I tell him. "But you have loved him for so long it won't be easy," Kwangmin tells me. I let out a breath, "I'll be fine," I tell them.

Work the next day

(Outfit)

"You want me to what?" I ask Donghyun, "Help SangHee with wedding plans," Donghyun ask me

"You want me to what?" I ask Donghyun, "Help SangHee with wedding plans," Donghyun ask me. Oh great! "Umm why me?" I ask him. "______ you have a good eye and you know I am always busy," he tells me. I look at him and cross my arms, he realized I was not buying it. "Okay she asked me to get you to help her and I said that you would be more then happy to help her with anything she needs," he tells me. I am piss! Before I can complain he grabs my hands and looks at me in the eyes, shit! "Please ______ if you do this for me I owe you big time," he tells me. I felt my heartbeat fast, "Fine but if she goes bridezilla on me, I will quit," I tell him. "She won't okay I promise," he tells me.

A week later

(Outfit)