It's not a silly crush I really like you-ZE:A Siwan

Start from the beginning

"Almost done I got the research I needed," I tell him. "That's good," he says. "Well hopefully my sister assigned it," I tell him. "Give your sister some slack she has a lot of students," he tells me. "I would give her slack if she stopped going after me so much," I said in a angry tone, "______ stop that!" He tells me. I stop walking and he walks a step a head of me and turns and looks at me mad.
"She's your sister and the only one you have you need to treat her with respect!" He tells me angrily.

I got scared, but I stood my ground. "Why should I treat someone with respect that has bullied me since the moment I was born!" I tell him. He froze, "you the only reason she became a teacher was to be near you because she was always jealous how you and I were close. And she knows that I," I then stop myself. "She knows what? ______ tell me?" He ask me.

I took a deep breath, felt my heart beat fast. "She knows I like you," I tell him. He froze, "she read my diary and told me that I was not allowed too like you because she heard our parents say you two would make a cute couple and so she put that into her own head. She told me if I ever told you I liked you that you would reject me saying because I'm young how I'm a kid it's just a little kid crush. It's not! If it was I would have gotten over it but I haven't I like you a lot Siwan, your the only one I even liked!" I tell him. He was in shock.

"_______ listen to me but I'm sorry I can't return your feelings," he tells me. My heart broke. He put his hand on my shoulder, "your like a little sister to me, and the only reason I gave you so much attention is because my parents told me to protect you, they were worried you can say because how young you were. I'm sorry that I gave it off like I like you back, but I care about you. But we can't be more then just friends, a teacher and student," he tells me.

Tears fell down my face, "hey please don't cry," he tells me trying to wipe my tears away. I slap his hand away, I then started to walk away. "_______ hey don't walk away from me," he tells me. I turn and look at him, "You should be careful Professor Im, you don't want others to think something is going on between you and your student," I tell him. He was surprised I said that, I then went back to walking and headed home in tears but I kept my head held high.

The next day
(Outfit)

I was sitting in Siwan's class paying attention taking notes

I was sitting in Siwan's class paying attention taking notes. When my phone vibrates I grab it and it was a text from Hyemi in the group chat who was a few seats away from me. The rest of the girls are in another class.

Hyemi: Hey are you alright?
______:no I'm not.
Kyungri: What's wrong Hun?
Sojin: Yeah tells us.
Keumjo: We are here for you💙
______: he rejected me. He told me he didn't mean to make it seem like he like me. The reason why he was so close to me because his parents told him to look out for me and protect me because they worry about me because how young I am.
Keumjo: Do I need to come to that class and kill a teacher?
______: No I'll be okay I just will try and move on from this.
Kyungri: Hey about we go have a girls night to cheer you up. 😊
Sojin: Thats a great idea!
Hyemi: Let's do it!
______: Yeah lets do it! It's been a while since we all went out.
Keumjo: Yeah lets go I miss hanging out of classes with you bitches!
Kyungri: I'll pick everyone up and you all dress hot tonight!