Tutoring Session-Pentagon Yuto

Start from the beginning

Yuto: This is his Tutor just to let you know since you are basically interrupting a lesson you can get in big trouble with the teacher who made the plans for the session. 

I then put his phone on my side of the table, I look at him. Was expecting him to be pissed but he was surprised. "Now back to the subject," I tell him, "Did you really just take my phone away from me?" he asked me. I look at him, "Yes I did and saved you from getting someone pregnant now can we please focus," I tell him. I then went back into looking at the assignment, I grab my pen. "If you are going to take my phone away i'll take this," he tells me, and takes my pen out of my hand. "Yuto give that back!," I tell him and try to get it back, I lean towards him to get it and ended up leaning to far to the point he fell over and I was on top of him.

We both look at each other for a second, I felt my heart beat fast I have never been this close to a guy before. I came back to reality and grab my pen and sit back up, he did too. I really want this to end, "You have beautiful eyes," he tells me, getting close. "Don't even try it Yuto," I tell him, "I usually get called Oppa," he tells me.
"Well I'm not going to call you that," I tell him, "something tells me you never been around a guy before," he tells me. "Something tells me, you won't pay attention to the session," I tell him. "How about we focus on something else like chemistry," he tells me and takes my pen away from me again and then makes me look at him.
"Like about the chemistry between you and me," he tells me. And is about to lean in and kiss me, I push him and he fell back I started to grab my things. I stood and look at him, "there will be no chemistry between you and me, listen here I'm not a easy girl got it. And I really don't want to tutor you but I have no choice because the others quit so I won't. But you better clean up your act before our next session," I tell him and I go and put on my shoes and leave.

School Monday
"No way he tried to kiss you with a lame line wow," said Sorn, we were by my locker. "You're telling me," I said. I was grabbing my books, "so what are you going to do? Quit or what?" Ask Minnie. "I can't so many already did I can't let my teacher down," I tell her.
Then my locker door was slammed shut and I was pinned by Yuto.

"Hey can I talk to you?" He ask me. "Do I have a choice?" I ask him, I look at my friends. "We will meet up with you later," said Sorn and her and Minnie left, "What do you want?" I ask him, "I was wondering if we can skip the tutoring session this Saturday," he tells me. I look at him.
"Why got a date that can't wait for you to sleep with them?" I ask him. He looks at me kind of pissed, "no," he tells me. "Getting drunk with friends?" I ask him, "no why you think my life involves drinking and sex?" He ask me. "Just going by what I know and heard," I tell him.

"Well it's not," he tells me, "then what?" I ask him, he smirks and holds my chin with his pointer finger and thumb. "I was thinking you and I can skip the session and maybe get to know each other better," he tells me, my eyes widen oh hell no! I remove his hand, "sorry but no," I tell him and turn and lock up my locker and start walking away.

He then grab my wrist, I look at him. "Why you have something against me?" He ask me, I yanked my wrist out of his grip. "No I just don't like guys who think every girl is after them and don't value their education. To make this perfectly clear I don't like idiot playboys, see you Saturday for tutoring," I tell him and walk away.

After school
I was packing up my stuff, apparently word got out I rejected Yuto. According to what I heard from some people he was actually kind of pissed but stunned that a girl a actual girl rejected him.
I was about to walk out of the classroom when I saw a girl I don't really know come in to the classroom all pissed off. I was the only one there left, "can I help you?" I ask her, "why you reject Yuto?" She ask me. "Because I'm not interested in him at all," I tell her, "Liar! I heard from others that they saw you go to his house on Saturday," she tells me.
"I'm his tutor, I have to tutor him," I tell her. I then try to walk past her but she pushed me into my desk really hard.