In love with my childhood friend-Up10Tion Bit-to

Start from the beginning

Bitto: I'll see you at school tomorrow get some good rest okay. I worry when you stay up too late to study. Night.

End of Bitto's P.O.V

You're P.O.V

Bitto: I'll see at school tomorrow get some good rest okay. I worry when you stay up too late to study. Night.

I stare at my phone while laying on my bed, "I'm just being stupid but," I said and put a hand over my heart. "It still hurts," I said. I didn't reply and just went to sleep.

School

(You know what the uniforms look like.)

I was by my locker grabbing a few things that I need while talking to Hayi (Lee Hi). "Wow," she said after I told her everything what happened. "Yeah," I said "Does he not seem to care or ask if you like him that way?" she ask me. "No," I said. "You okay?" she ask me. "It hurts but I'll be okay I just don't want to be around him today," I tell her. I take a sip of my drink, "Well going to be hard to avoid because here he comes," she tells me. Before I can even shut my locker I felt a arm around my shoulder, "Hey I been looking for you, you left in a hurry, when I was about to get off my bike your mom told me you already left," said Bitto.

"Oh sorry I wanted to go return some books to the library," I tell him. I really don't be around him right now, "Can I have a sip?" he asked. I just gave it to him, "Thanks," he said. He took a sip, "Hey wear something nice to the party okay," He tells me. I look at him, "Why?" I ask him. "Because I don't want you to wear something embarrassing," he tells me in a joking matter, I then slapped his stomach really hard.

"Oww that hurt!" He tells me, "jerk," I said and I grab Hayi hand and we walked to class, "HEY _____!" Yelled Bitto, I ignored him. "Calm down," Hayi told me and we kept on going.

Lunch
I was sitting with Hayi and our other friends talking when I decided to get up and went go get a drink from the vending machine, when Haneul came up to me. "Hey ______," he said. "Hi," I said grabbing my can, "Soo are you going to the party this weekend?" He asked me. "Debating why?" I ask him. "Well I was wondering if you would like to come with me?" He ask me. Before I can say anything I felt an arm around my shoulders, "she's not going with you," said a voice it was Bitto.

I look at him, "She's going with me," said Bitto. I froze, "oh is she your girlfriend?" Ask Haneul, before I can say anything again Bitto beat me to it, "no she's my friend and I won't allow her to go with a guy like you," he tells Haneul, I then push him off of me. "Who says I'm going with you? And what gives you the right to tell me who to go with?" I ask Bitto. He just looks surprised, "wow see dude," said Haneul. And I turn to look at him, "and I'm not going with you either I'm not going with any guy I don't know if I do want to go anymore, so the both of you can go find someone else," I tell them and I walk away.

After school
I got home and went into my room to change out of my uniform, I opened a drawer and got out a baggy shirt and shorts. When I started changing when I heard a whistle, I turned around it was Bitto, he was standing in my room it wasn't new for him to come in from my window but I am in my uniform shirt and no skirt.

I was about to scream but he covered my mouth with his hand, and we fell on my bed. "Don't scream I don't want the neighbors to hear," he tells me. Right now I'm the only one home. He then removes his hand and we just looked at each other, "Umm your window was unlocked and so I Umm," he said. He was trying not to look down, I pushed him off of me. "Turn around and close your eyes asshole!" I tell him and he does what I said.

"What were you thinking about going through my window?" I ask him getting changed, "you are mad at me so that means you won't answer my texts or calls and not only that I know you won't answer the door. So the window is my last choice," he tells me. I finally finished getting dressed, "turn around now," I tell him, he did.
It was awkward he saw me basically naked, "what do you want?" I ask him, "well umm why are so mad at me?" He ask me. "What makes you think that?" I ask him, "you hit me in the stomach really hard and then get all mad at me and then saying you won't go to the party with me, so what's up?" He ask me.