A Werewolf and a Vampire-Jongup

Start from the beginning

Class
I was trying to focus on class but I couldn't what that boy told me made me very nervous. A wolf and a vampire it's not heard of they are bitter enemies, I came back into reality when then that same boy came into the classroom. "Jongup you are not in this class," Said my teacher. He ignored her and came up to me, grabs my wrist and drags me out of the classroom.

"Let go of me," I tell him. He drags me into a bathroom and goes into the stall and locks it. "What do you want?" I ask him. I was near the right of the stall, he slams his hand near my head, I jumped a bit. "Look I'm sorry you imprinted on a vampire, well half actually but still," I tell him. He doesn't say anything and leans in and kisses me, I froze my heart was beating fast. I felt like my body was on fire, I then close my eyes. He pulls away, "Listen I know we came from two different worlds who hate each other but maybe we can change that so what do you say?" He ask me.

I thought for a moment, and nodded my head yes. He smiles.

End of flashback
It's been four years since that day, when I told my parents I thought my father would get angry but I was wrong he even said it's time for the feud to end. But Jongup's parents it took them awhile to accept that their son imprinted on a girl who half vampire. But they came around, a lot of people still can't accept it, "Come on let's go home," he tells me. I nodded my head we got up and grab our stuff, he held my hand in his. As we started to walk one of his friends came up to us.

"Jongup where are going?" He asked him, "I'm taking _____ home she's uncomfortable right now and upset," Jongup tells his friend, his friend rolled his eyes, "it's always the same thing, whenever she gets upset or uncomfortable you have to leave she can just suck it up," he tells Jongup, "well I'm sorry that my girlfriend feels unwanted by all of you, how about you all tell your girls to stop talking shit about her and giving her the eye like she's a monster. You all don't know her you don't even bother to talk to her until you all learn some respect I'll come back and hang out," Jongup tells him.

We then walk to the car and we get inside and drive off to our apartment.

Home
We get inside and he was angry, I hug him from behind. "I'm sorry it's my fault that you and your friends are fighting,"I say to him. He put his hands over mine, "it's not your fault, they just still believe in the old ways, and those girls who are human just go with the flow. To be honest with you I could never stand them, they were always trying to find my mate. But anyway please don't blame yourself and keep on being you, we don't need their approval we got our families and a few true friends that do care for us," he tells me.

I smiled, he turns around and looks at me holds my chin with his thumb and pointer finger and kisses my lips. I kiss back, I then put my hands on his chest. We walk backwards and my back hits the door. I then felt my throat it was dry again, we separated and my eyes flash. "You are still hungry huh?" He asked I nodded, my appetite has been weird lately, "Come on," He Said and takes me to the couch, he sits down and puts me on his lap. "Go ahead," he tells me. I been craving Jongup's blood a lot lately as well, I lean in and bit his neck.

His blood is sweet, I then pull away after I was done, I look down. "What's wrong with me?" I ask him. "Huh?" He Said. "I been craving your blood a lot lately, the only other blood I can drink is A negative the others I get sick. And certain foods as well," I tell him. "You don't think you might be?" He asked me. My eyes widened, "I don't know but we are always careful," I Said "how about we check tomorrow," he says to me. "Are you mad?" I ask him. "No why are you asking that?" He ask me. I look at him, "we always said we would wait a little longer until if we ever got married," I say to him. "Hey if you are then I'm happy we are finally starting our family," he says to me with a smile. I wrap my arms around his neck and hugged him.