I love you for you-100% Chanyong

Start from the beginning

I went to my class and just minded my own business, after a few more classes it was lunch time I got my food out of my locker and went outside and sat under a tree and read a book as I was eating. When I saw a shadow blocking my view it was Kelly she didn't look happy. "Why are you back?" She asked. "Because I wanted too," I answered her, "you should be dead," she says "and you should join a strip club," I tell her. She was getting even more mad, "Why do you look like that?" She asked me. I smirked at her, and got up, "Did you always tell me that I looked like the girl from the ring? You always said if I put a little make up and be like you things will be fine. So I took your advice but not fully unlike you I don't want to wear clown make up. I don't want to put in extensions that might ruin my real hair and I don't want to walk around like a whore." I tell her.

She was really mad, I grab my stuff and walk away, I finished my lunch before she got there and I put my lunchbox in my locker and just kept on walking. I went up the stairs and leaned on the stairwell looking down at others, just minding my own business. When I heard footsteps and I forced to turn around it was Chanyong. "Chanyong?" I Said he grabs my wrist and drags me back downstairs nobody was in class yet. I was try to get out of his grip but he wouldn't let me go, and drags me into the boys bathroom.

We went into a stall nobody was in here, "What do you want? I told you to leave me alone," I tell him. "I need to talk to you," he says to me. "I'm not interested," I tell him. He put his hand up and it was on the wall near my head. "You're going to listen to me got it," he tells me all serious, I was nervous I nod my head yes, "Where were you that day you left?" He asked "home I ran all the way there crying," I answered him, "Why weren't you at school for so long people were saying you were dead?" He asked "I was doing online here at my house since there was no other schools around here so I stayed but did online," I answered.

"Why did change your appearance ?" He asked me. "I felt like it was time for a change not only that I was sick of being called names, I was called freak, nerd, the girl from the ring etc. I was tired of being bullied I know changing how I look won't help so much. But I did it for me, I never liked how I looked original anyway." I tell him. "I did," he said. "Whatever," I Said "no I did like you, not for your appearance for you, I thought you were unique and different you weren't like other girls." He tells me. "You really think I'm going to believe you? You were dared to talk to me remember," I reminded him.

"Yes yes I know but as I got to know you I started to like you," he tells me. "Bullshit I done with conversation," I say to him. I was about to walk out when we heard the door open. He admittedly pulls me back in shuts and locks the stall. He pins me to the wall and try's to kiss me, I kept on moving my head away but he manages to put his lips on mine. I started hitting his chest but he grab my wrists and deepened the kiss. We heard boys talking, I closed my eyes. He moved his head the other way and kisses me even deeper, I squirmed but he held me still.

Finally we heard the cost is clear he stopped and licked his lips, my lip gloss still there. "Strawberry," He Said. I didn't say anything. "Why? Why did you do that?" I asked him, "because I wanted too and I mean it _____ I do like you," He Said to me about to kiss me again but I pushed him away, I then ran out of there crying. I went into the girls bathroom and cried once I finished crying I cleaned my face and fixed my make up and took a deep breath. My heart was beating fast, I don't want to like him anymore.

End of the day
I walked up to my locker putting things away trying to forget what happened, then I saw Chanyong. I tried walking away when I shut my locker but he grabs my wrist, "Can I walk you home?" He asked "no," I answer him, getting out of his grip. I started walking away when, "I LOVE YOU FOR YOU!!" He yelled people were looking I was embarrassed I dare not turn around. "I love you ______ Okay I have for a long time, you were all I thought about when you left. I know you hate me because of what happened that day. But I was planning on telling you that day I felt the same, so please be my girlfriend?" He asked .

I still didn't look at him, he came over towards me and held my hand in his. "Please," he begs. People were staring and I felt uncomfortable like very uncomfortable. I felt like I couldn't breath, "I need to go," I tell him, and I ran out of there. I'm sorry Chanyong but I can't be there right now. I ran home and went up to my room and cried into my bed.

The next day
I got ready for class I stepped outside my door. And I saw Chanyong leanings on the fence of my house. I walk up to him, "why are you here?" I asked him, "I'm sorry for putting on the spot like that I just really wanted to tell you how I felt and I embarrassed you like that I'm sorry," he says to me. "It's fine I'm sorry for running away I just felt uncomfortable," I say to him. "You don't need to apologize anyway can I walk with you?" He asked . I nodded my head yes, he smiles and we start walking to school.

"You know you didn't answer my question," he said. I look at him, "Will you be my girlfriend I do mean it," he ask me. I nodded my head yes, he smiles and picks me up and spins me around. "Hey hey put me down please," I say to him. He laughs and puts me down and kisses me, I kiss back. We separated he grabs my hand and we start running to school.