Be My Girl-VAV Ayno

You're P.O.V
"Here's your drink," I said handing a customer there beer, it was in the afternoon and so busy right now. I put some of my long hair behind my ear, I was a waitress and a bar tender at a bar/restaurant. I was wearing a jean sleeveless vest a red and and white strip shirt with my belly button almost showing. And blue jeans and black boots that were almost all the way covered by the pants. I also had some bracelets on both my wrist a chocked with a heart on it, and a necklace with a dog tag on it that was a Galaxy.

I was minding my on business when a group of seven boys came in, "Hi sit anywhere and I or someone will be with you," I tell them, "thanks," one of them said and that sat down in a booth. The other two girls were working so I went to fill in their order, "Hi I'm ______ so what can I get you boys?" I asked them, they all told me there orders. "Okay I'll get that for you," I tell them and walk away and gave the food order to the kitchen and went to get the drinks ready. "OMG those guys are so cute," Said Mina (Twice) "Don't day dream focus on your work," I tell her.

"Come on admit it their cute," she says to me, "yes but work first boys later," I say to her. And started getting the drinks once I did I went back and handed them out. "Thank you," said one. "You're welcome," I Said and went back to working, a regular that comes here that kind of has his eye on me was just watching me. He was a older male so yeah, I always felt uncomfortable with him watching me. He sat at the bar, the order of food was done and I got it and gave it to the seven boys. And went back to what I was doing.

A few minutes later one of the boys came up to the bar and sat down in front of me, "Hi what can I get you?" I asked "hmmm a beer please," he tells me. "You got it," I Said and I poured him a drink, "Thank you," he says to me. It was quiet for a moment I was cleaning some glasses, "So I have a question," he said "And I have a answer," I tell him, "What can a guy like me do to get a beautiful girl's number?" He asked me. I just smiled, "Sweetheart your not the first or the last to try and ask me," I tell him. "So is that a no?" He asked "maybe, maybe not,"I tell him. He just smiles.

"So you're name is _____?" He asked. I pointed at my name tag, he just smiles , "Yours?" I ask, " It's YoonHo but my friends call me Ayno," he tells me. I smile, he takes another sip from his beer. "So," He Said "Yes?" I Said "What does a guy have to do to ask you out on a date?" He ask me. "Thought you were after my number?" I asked him, "I am," he answered me. I smile at him, "You're lucky you're cute but I'm not the type of girl that says yes to anything right away," I tell him. He smirks "You're hard to get. I like it," he tells me, "yes I am," I say to him.

I went to handle a order, and continue to work. That older man kept his eyes on me the whole time, he usually gets a beer or two and leaves but no he just has the one. I ignore him and continue on with my work, until it was time for me to leave. I grab my stuff and headed out to the back to go home, when I saw the man. "Can I help you?" I asked him, "Why did you betray me?" He asked me, "Excuse me?" I asked "You we're chatting with that boy for a long time you never really looked my way. Why?" He asked. He was getting closer to me, I started walking backwards.

"He was just making conversation that's all," I told him. He then grabs my arm, "You're mine," he tells me, I was trying to fight him. "Excuse me," Said a voice then man turned and got punched it was Ayno. "I'm pretty sure the lady doesn't belong to anyone," he tells him. Ayno then grabs my hand and we ran as far as we can, we finally stopped and hid in a small ally. He checked and saw the man he then held me close, and once the man was gone he let go. We were both out of breath from all the running.

"Sorry," He Said "it's fine thank you," I tell him. "I saw him approaching you and something was telling me it wasn't good," he says to me. "He always was creepy and staring at me all the time," I tell him. "You need to talk to your boss about him," he tells me. "I will but first I need to get home," I tell him. He held out his arm for me, I look at him. "Can't let a beautiful girl I just saved walk by herself," he tells me. I smiled and took his arm and we walked to the nearest bus stop, as we were waiting I got out a little piece of paper and pen and wrote something down.