I like you don't let you past haunt you- Winner JinWoo

Start from the beginning

End of Jinwoo's P.O.V

You're P.O.V
I grab my lunch from locker and saw the sticky note that Dara Unnie leaves on my lunch's.
I made you something special for lunch today. Don't let others get to you okay
Love you.😘
I smiled and opened my lunch and started eating, "hi," Someone Said to me it was Jinwoo again, "can I sit here?" He asked me, I didn't say anything I grab my lunch, my bag and got up about to walk away when he grabs my wrist. "Don't go," He says to me and makes me sit back down. I did and went back to eating my lunch again, I felt eyes he was staring at me. I got out my notepad and pen and wrote to him.

Stop staring at me.

"Sorry am I making you uncomfortable?" He asked. I wrote.

Yes. Very not only that everyone else is staring at us.
I tell him people were nobody sits with me if they do people who think I'm going to be a killer and will Attack that person. He looks around.
"I don't care honestly that people stare," he tells me. I wrote.
Please go away.
"No," he said. I wrote.
Please leave me alone.
"Don't want too," He tells me. I was really uncomfortable I don't like this attention at all. I want to go home to Oppa and Unnie. I continue to eat and just trying to ignore him but he would stare at me every once and a while. "Jinwoo Oppa," a familiar voice said something it was Mickey great now I'm dead. "What are you doing sitting with her?" She asked him. "I want too that's why," he tells her. She gives me a evil eye, she then grabs his arm. "Oppa come and sit with me, I'm way more fun," she says to him. He peels her off of him, "no thanks I'm good," he tells her.

She was angry she grab his bowl of rice and egg and dumps it on my head. "You did something to Oppa to sit with you? You freak GET OUT OF HERE OR ELSE!!" She yelled I grab my stuff and ran out the cafeteria in tears, I didn't want him to sit with me at all. I stopped running to catch my breath. "_______, _______ wait," someone said I look it was Jinwoo headed my way, I started running again . He followed me, I went into the girl's bathroom and hid in a stall. "Just go away leave me alone," I thought quietly to myself crying.
I sat there crying when I heard the door open thinking it was just a girl when I heard my stall door jiggle. "______ it's me let me in," Said a voice it was Jinwoo. I hit the door telling him to leave me alone, he stopped trying to open the door. Thinking he left he went to the next stall I guess because a second later he was in front of me from jumping from the other stall.

I hit his chest trying to tell him to go away, he grabs my wrists and pins me to the wall. I struggled but he leans in and puts his lips on mine. My eyes widened but I calmed down. He stops and let's go of my wrists, he removes a piece of rice out of my hair. He then puts his hand on my cheek about to kiss me again, I pushed him and slapped him. "D-don't T-t-touch me again," I managed to say. His eyes widened because I spoke I got out of the stall and ran away in tears.

End of You're P.O.V

Jinwoo's P.O.V
She spoke, she spoke to me. Not words I wanted to hear but she talked, I walked out and saw my friends "dude what happened?" Ask Mino. "She spoke to me," I tell them, "What?" They all Said "you actually got her to talk?" Asked Seunghoon "yeah," I tell them "how?" Asked Seungyoon, "well I kissed her," I tell them. "By your cheek being red she didn't like it," said Mino. "I got to go find her," I tell them. "Woah dude leave her alone right now she might be freaking out at this point," Said Seunghoon. They were right.

End of Jinwoo's P.O.V

You're P.O.V
I got out of the locker room shower and changed into my long gym pants and short sleeves shirt. I look at myself in the mirror and touch my lip. I blushed but shake my head and put my long hair in a ponytail. I grab my uniform and put it in a plastic bag. And went to my locker, a small piece of paper came out I picked it up.
Sorry about kissing you anyway I thought if you need someone to talk to here's my number Incase. From Jinwoo.
And his number was at the bottom I stuff the note in my bag and went to class. Everyone was staring at me because I was late. "Miss Kwon are you alright?" Asked my teacher I nodded my head yes, "alright please sit down," he tells me and I did. I felt eyes on me same as always pity and hate, I ignored it and continue on with my day. I need to avoid Jinwoo for now on.