When your step-sister likes your boyfriend- GOT7 Mark

Start from the beginning

I laid on my bed, and heard her door slam as well. I need to have a talk with our parents about her "crush" on my boyfriend. But right now I'm tired I have school in the morning thank god it Friday tomorrow.

School
I was sitting on a bench with Mark talking with the rest of Got7, "So tomorrow night party at my place pool party," said Jackson, "yes we all are going to be there don't worry," Said JB "just reminding you guys later," he said and headed to class the rest did too. It was just me and Mark, "well let's get you to class," he tells me and gets up and takes my hand in his, I got up and we started walking to class. I saw Lola with her friends since she is now a freshman giving us a stare. "Don't let her get to you," he tells me .

"I'm trying not to you should of heard what she said to me last night," I tell him. "What?" He asked "That's I'm plain and boring," I tell him. "First off you are not plain and boring, 2nd of all you are beautiful just the way you are," he tells me. I smiled we got to my class and he kisses my cheek and said bye and went to his.

Saturday night
I was getting ready for Jackson party, since I have my bathing suit underneath I just put on a plain white shirt and blue jeans I grab my bag and head down stairs, "I'm heading out be back later," I told my parents, Lola and my parents were sitting on the couch watching tv. "Where are you going?" Asked Lola "To Jackson's house for a party," I tell her. Her eyes widened and she got up, "I want to go mom dad can I go to please," she begged. I rolled my eyes, "Lola you are too young and besides freshman are not allowed to come," I told her.

She was mad and looked at our parents, "Lola don't give us that look you can't go, like she said you are too young," Said my stepdad "but dad," she said "no but's you can head out ______," He Said "bye," I Said and I headed out and saw Mark. I walked up to him and he put my hand in his, "lets go," I Said and we started heading that way.

Jackson's house
I jumped into the pool and splashing Mina and Sana, music was load and we are all goofing around having fun. I sat on the edge of the pool when Mark sat next me, "hey beautiful having fun?" He asked me. "Yes," I said he smiled, "good," he leaned in and kissed my lips, We both look at each other, "Im going to get us something to drink okay stay here," he told me. "Okay," I said and he stood up and left. I was just sitting there with my feet in the water, when I felt a tap on my shoulder. It was BamBam, "Umm _____ did you bring your sister?" He asked. My eyes widened, "No is she here?" I asked.

"Yep," he answered. I got up, "Tell Jackson I'm sorry and I'll handle it," I told him. "Got it," He Said I started walking around I can't believe this, how did she get in here? I kept on looking around when Yuna told me that she saw Lola dragging Mark behind the house. I ran to where they are and saw them, "LEAVE ME ALONE!!" Yelled Mark. I stood there and listened, "Not until you make love to me," she said I felt sick when she said that. "You're fucking disgusting I don't want to get arrested," he tells her.

"Why her? I'm prettier then her," she said . "Just get out of here you're not welcome here," he tells her. "NO!" She yelled. "Why are you after your step-sister's boyfriend? Like what the fuck?" He asked her. "Simple when I want something I get it and I don't stop until I get it even if I have to take it away from someone and what I want is you. I don't care about her feelings yet again I never cared about her, I never liked her. It's not fair that she gets the biggest room in the house I don't care if her and her ugly mother lived there before daddy and I moved in I should have it. It's not fair that I had to transfer schools and make new friends when she has had her friends since she was a little kid. It's not fair that she is a natural beauty and doesn't have to wear so much make up. It's not fair that she can eat all she wants and not gain any weight when I try dieting myself. It's not fair that she has a hot boyfriend when I'm more experienced then her it's not fair." She said.

I walk out of my hiding spot and looked at them. I was so angry with her when I tried being so kind to her, she has hated me because she was jealous of me. "Lola get the fuck away from my boyfriend, and get the fuck out of here now," I Said with angry. She looked at me with her arms crossed, "No," she said. I was very angry at this point, "GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE NOW!!" I yelled she put her arms down when I started to yell at her, I had never raised my voice with her before. "I'm not moving," she said . "Fine," I Said I grab her arm and she started fighting me. "Mark please call my parents," I told him. He smiled and got out his phone already on it I'll meet up with you later," he said and started calling my mom.

At home
"LOLA I CANT BELIEVE YOU WENT TO THAT PARTY WHEN WE TOLD YOU NO!" Yelled her father. We were both sitting on the couch, I told them everything they noticed the tears in my eyes as well. "But it's not fair she gets to go to party's and have fun why can't I ?" She asked "you want to know why? Because ______ is responsible she lets us know where she is going and does her school work. Which by the way Lola we got a call from the school saying that you have skipped class a total of 14 days," Said her father.

She looked down, "not only that a boy called asking when you both can go back to the locker room and do it again," he tells her he was pissed. My eyes widened didn't know about that. "Lola you are grounded no phone, no computer no NOTHING!!" He yelled . She started crying, and she ran up to her room. "Sweetheart you okay?" Ask my mom. "Not really but I'll be fine," I Said. I went upstairs took a shower and changed into a sailor moon shirt that was way to big for me and some underwear .

I lay down on my bed and heard tapping on my window I look up it was Mark, I got up and opened the window and let him in. "Told you I would meet up with you later," he said I smiled, we both sat on the bed. "So what happened?" He asked. "She's grounded for who knows how long," I Said. "Good," He Said . He looked at me up and down, "What?" I asked "nothing well umm you look really hot right now," he said . I blushed, "don't even think about it mister," I tell him. I then heard a knocking on my door. "Honey we are going to go out for a bit and taking your sister with us," Said my mom. "Okay mom," I said "oh hi Mark don't do anything bad you two while we are gone," Said my mother I blushed, "Yes ma'am," he said. And she walked away.

They grab Lola and left, "my god my mother has ears like a hawk," I said. Then I was pinned down. "Well now nobody is here now," he said . He leaned down and kissed me I wrap my arms  around his neck and kissed him back.