Blindfolded guessing game with my best friend-Ukiss Jun

You're P.O.V
I got the camera ready Jun was getting the items ready as well. "Okay ready," I say to him "yes boss," he said I just smiled at him and hit record, and sat down next to him on my bed. "Hey guys its me again and I'm here with my best friend Junyoung or Jun," I said "hello," he said "anyway we're going to play a blindfolded guessing game and we each got 5 items. Now we will show you the items as we play so we each don't know who got what. But there is going to be a twist with this game instead of like touching the items we will kind of be kissing them," I said.

"Kind of? We are This was your idea," he says to me "and who agreed? Let me think oh yeah you," I said poking his nose, "so anyway the rules are you get 3 guesses and if you don't guess right you get flicked in the head. And the items can't be reused they will go in this bucket on the floor. We will be keeping score on this board that is behind me, the one with the most points gets a wish," I said to the camera. "I wonder what I'm going to wish for," said Jin pretending to think about his wish. "Don't get ahead of yourself," I tell him. He just smirks.

"Let's start Ladies first," I told Jun handing him the blindfold. I look at him, he had the "really bitch," look. I just laughed a little he took the blindfold and put it on, "Okay let's start," I grab my first item from my bag. It was a lemon already cut, I put it near him and he kissed it and jumped a bit. "What the hell?" H said "what is it?" I asked him. "It's a lemon," he says "yep," I say to him I put the lemon in a plastic bag and the put it in the bucket and gave him a point. He gave me the blindfold I put it on I was nervous.

"Okay," he said I kissed it and shivered, "What the hell?" I Said and kissed it again it was like smooth but rubber but loose. "Is it a toy of some sort?" I asked "yes," he said "a fake mouth?" I guessed "nope," he said what? I kissed again. "A deflated rubber doll?" I guessed "no one more guess," he said "a deflated weird looking ball?" I guessed "nope," he said "what is it?" I said . Then a weird noise a spit hit my face and Jun was laughing, I took off the blindfold it was a whoopie cushion. "What the hell? JUNYOUNG!!" I yelled his name.

He was just laughing none stop I hit his shoulder. And gave him the blind fold and grabbed my next item it was a unused pad already out of its packaging I put near his lips he kissed the middle, and moved back a bit I'm silently laughing. "What the? This is weird," he said I grab one of the wings and he kissed that part and was even more confused. "What the hell? Why is this part sort of sticky?" He Said. He then kissed the back of it too. "What is this thing?" He Said "are you going to guess?" I asked him "to be honest with you I have no clue what it is, because one part is just like I don't know and the rest is sticky. So I don't have a guess," he said "really no guess not even going to try?" I asked him "nope got nothing," he said . "It's a period pad," I tell him. "OH MY GOD WHAT THE HELL WOMAN!!" He yelled I was just laughing really hard, "that better not be used I swear to god if that was used your dead," he tells me. "It's not it's clean," I tell him.

He takes off the blind and looks at it. I'm still laughing. He looks at me annoyed . "I'm so happy I got that on camera oh my god, I'm going to show that to your future girlfriend," I tell him. I throw the pad in the bucket, and I took the blindfold from Jun. "okay," he said . "I kissed the item it was like wet-ish and cold. It was rubber lips or something. "Is this a squishy toy?" I asked "yeah," he said I kissed I guess the back of it and there was bumps on the back. "Jun I hate you," I say to him "what is it?" He Said "it's a god damn squishy frog and you know I hate frogs," I tell him. "Your right," he said I throw the blind fold at him and he gave me a point. "If guys know me I hate frogs I don't care if it is fake it's still creepy," I say to the camera.

He put on his blind fold and I got out a little plastic container I took of the lid quietly it. It was a sauce. I put it near him and he kissed it. "Wow that's hot, that's hot sauce," he said "yep I put the lid back on and put it in the bucket and gave him a point. "Okay you're turn," he tells me gives me the blindfold. I kissed it, it was something smooth and his bits of crumbs in it. "Is that slime?" I asked "nope," he said "what?" I said I kissed again. "I have no idea what that is," I tell him "you want to know?" He asked "yeah," I said "it's pudding with crumbled up cookie bits in it," he tells me . I took off the blind fold it was. "Why didn't I put that together," I said "did you smell it?" He asked "I was trying not too," I tell him. He puts he lid on it and the puts in the bucket.

He puts on the blind fold and I grab the next item. It was blush. I let him kiss it, "is it sugar?" He asked "nope," I said he kissed it again, "I don't think this edible so I believe it's blush," he said "damnit yeah," I told him gave him a put he looks at the board after wiping his mouth, "looks like I'm in the lead," he said "whatever," I said and put on the fold. He puts near me and I kissed it. I knew what it was. "You asshole," I said "what?" He said "it's one of your gym socks," I said he was laughing "yep don't worry it's clean," he said "you sure," I said "maybe," he said I hit his arm. He gave me a point .

He puts on the blind fold and I got out my final item. I put it near his mouth. He kissed it, "is that one of those stress balls that has slime in it ?" He guess "damnit yes," I Said and gave him a point . "You should have cut off that rope then I wouldn't have noticed," he said while taking off the blind fold "true I bought this last minute," I told him. I put on the blind fold for Jun's final item. He was taking a minute, I heard something snap. "What was that?" I asked "Hmm nothing," he said then all I felt something on my lips, it tasted like bubble gum and it was wet, and was moving. Then I realized Jun's lips are on mine.

I kissed him back, then we separated. "What is it?" He asked I was already stunned right now. "That was bubble gum chapstick and your lips," I say to him "yep," he says to me. I took off the blind fold he was red and he didn't look at me.

It was quite for a minute, "anyway by the looks of the score board Jun won with 4 point and I have 3 so what is your wish Jun?" I asked him. "I have thought about it for a long time, and before I tell you my wish I need to tell you something else." He tells me . I nodded my head while looking at him. "I know you and me have been friends for a long time but I want to be more then just friends. I realized I had feelings for you back in 11th grade so even though you might not like me that way can you give me a chance." He tells me. I smile at him, I have always liked Jun I never thought he would have feeling for me.
"Yes, and I'm guess you're wish is for me to be your girlfriend?" I asked . He just smiled, "yes," he said .  "Then yes I will," I tell him. "Really no tricks? You being for real?" He asked me "yes dummy I like you too," I tell him. "I don't believe you," he said I grab his shirt and kiss his lips, he kisses back. "Believe me now?" I told him. He just smiles.

"Well guys that then end of the video and I'll see you all next time bye," I said into the camera and walked up to it and stopped it. I sat back down next to Jun, "so were you planning on doing that?" I asked him. "When you came up with the idea I told myself that this was my chance," he tells me. "Well then should I start calling you Oppa?" I asked him. He smiles and kisses my lips. "Sure," He Said I smiled at him and hugged him.