Confessing-Nu'est Minhyun

Start from the beginning

He started playing a melody, I look at our hands. As he does this, I felt my heartbeating fast I can't believe this is happening. We were like this for 5 minutes it felt like forever, he stopped playing. His hands still on mine, my heart beat faster. "You play well," he says to me , "me? That was all you. I haven't played a piano for a long time," I tell him, "you could just take the compliment you know," he said to me. I smile, "thank you," I tell him. "Why are you here by yourself?" I ask him looking at him. "I'm not by myself I'm with you," he says to me, looking at me smiling.

I blush, I look away. "Still cute," He says. I look at him confused, "what?" I ask, "nothing, anyway I'm here because that Nikki girl keeps on following me. And she won't step one foot in the music room, so I heard you and came in," he tells me. And sits down next to me, "What about you? Why are you here?" He ask me. "I just got done with some homework and decided to check it out," I tell him. He just smiles, and starts playing again, I close my eyes and listen to him play. This reminds me of something,

Flashback.....
I was 8 years old at the time, I was sitting on the piano bench but I was not alone. I wasn't playing the piano it was a boy around my age . He was playing a melody and I listened, he finished and looks at me smiling I just clap and smile at him.
End of flashback....
As I remember that moment Minhyun finished playing. I look at him, he's smiling at me I smile back. "That was beautiful," I tell him. "Thank you, by the looks of you're face, you look like you remembered something," he said . "I did something a long time ago," I tell him, "what?" He ask "I was sitting with a boy and he was playing the piano and I just listened," I tell him. "So you do remember," he says to himself "Hmm?" I ask "nothing. I'll walk you out," he tells me. He gets up and offers his hand to me, I take it and I get up and we walk out.

I was behind him, I open my bag and take out the letter. I let out a breath, "Umm Minh-MINHYUN OPPA!!" I was interpreted by a load voice, it was Nikki, she ran and clings onto Minhyun. He looks annoyed. "Get off of me," he told her and he got her off his arm, she looks at him upset. "Oppa why are you like this with me?" She ask him. "Because I don't like you now go away," he tells her, she looks at him upset and then sees me and no looks pissed off. "Why are you here loser?" She ask me . "I um I," I couldn't talk.

She walks up to me, "tell me bitch," she says to me. I just freeze, she then looks down and grabs my letter. "Hey that's private," I tell her trying to get it back. "To.Minhyun, really? Private? You were going to give him this weren't you?," she ask me . I look down, "You whore, taking my man again," she said to me getting mad at me. I look down at my hands, "you really think he would like someone like you? When he could have someone like me, get out of here NOW!!" She yelled that last part. I felt tears leave I hate being yelled at so I ran off, I heard Minhyun shouting my name but I kept on running until I got home.

End of you're P.O.V

Minhyun's P.O.V
I kept on shouting her name and was about to follow but Nikki grabbed me. I yanked her off of me, I looked at her pissed off. "Why did you do that?" I ask her "Oppa she's a loser," she tells me. "Wow what a answer," I tell her . And saw her still holding the note, I grab it from her hands. "Hey," she said . "What? It's not yours anyway," I tell her and leave I head to Aron Hyung's place where the others were.

I open the door and went in and saw the guys in the living room I sat down on the couch, "hey dude what's wrong?" Ren ask me. "Nikki, she chased me around today, so I hid the music room and saw ______, in there." I tell them. "_____? Oh the girl you been in love with for a long time?" Said JR. I blushed, "Yeah," I answered. "So did you talk to her?" Ask Baekho "I did and played the piano for her and she told me she remembered a memory of her and boy playing the piano together and I knew what she was talking about," I tell them. "It was you?" Ask Aron "Yeah," I Said "did you tell her?" And Ren.

"No, she doesn't remember, yet again we only knew each other at music camp." I tell them, "don't you have the necklace she gave you still?" Ask JR. I grab the chain I had around my neck and on the chain was a single charm a music note. "Yep he does," Said Baekho. "Did you tell her you're feelings?" Ask Ren . "No, but she was trying to tell me something until Nikki showed up and scared her causing her to run off." I tell them. "What's that then?" Ask Baekho. I look He was talking about the note, "oh I guess _____ was trying to give this to me but never got a chance," I said . "Well read it," said Aron. I opened up the letter, and read it quietly to myself.

To. Minhyun
I don't know where to start really with this , I think I have tried writing this 100 times now. I guess a 101 doesn't hurt, well anyway here it goes. I have liked you for a while, since middle school when you helped me out after Nikki stopped being my friend. This is before I met the friends I have now, when she decided to bully me over a boy who was just my lab partner. You found me and listened to me, and comfort me when I cried.

I'm very thankful for what you did, I feel like I have met you before a long time ago. You remind me of someone who I hold dear in my heart, a lot of girls at school talk about how handsome you are and that's why they like you. For me it's your personality, your sweet, kind and friendly person. You help those you don't even know out, that's why I like you.

That's all I wanted to say. Thank you for reading .

From ______

I smiled at the note, "Well what does it say?" Ask Ren. "That is private info," I tell him. "Does she like you?" Ask JR "yeah she does," I answer "so you going to tell her you're feelings?" ask Baekho. I look at the necklace, "Yeah tomorrow before classes," I told them.

End of Minhyun's P.O.V

You're P.O.V
"Come on ____ don't let Nikki get to you," said Nayoung I told the girls what happened once I got home, "yeah, she is just jealous that you were with Minhyun," Said Roa "it's not just that she had my letter in her hands," I told them. "We know let's just hope she didn't read it," Said Kyulkyung, "or ripped it," Said Kyla "I actually hope she ripped it," I told them. We walked inside, as we walk in girls started screaming I guess Nu'est was behind us. We turn around and saw the 5 boys.

They stopped they were 2 feet away from us, "HEY EVERYONE BE QUIET FOR A SECOND!!" Yelled JR. And everyone was quite, Minhyun walk up to me. "_____,' he says to me. I look at him, he takes something out of his pocket a piece of paper. "I read your letter, and I have something to say to you," he says to me. "What?" I ask. "I like you," he says to me. And everyone including me were in shock, "but Oppa didn't you say there was a girl that you can't forget that gave you something of her's?" Said some girl. He looks at her.

"Yes," he answered her. He turns to me and pulls on his chain and shows me the charm, I recognized it. I gave that to a boy at the camp I went to. I smiled. "I can't believe this, I'm a idiot it was you I gave it too. And that memory I had that was with you, why couldn't I put that together," I said to him. He smiles. "I guess because I look different from I was a little kid, even though you forgotten my name you didn't forget I was with you. I never forgotten you," he tells me. I blush, "so Lee ______ will you be my girlfriend?" He ask me. I smile, "yes," I answer him.

He smiles and puts a hand on my cheek leans in and lightly kisses my lips. I close my eyes and kiss back, everyone was clapping. We separated he leaned his forehead on mine, looks at me and smiles I smile back.