Opening up my heart to you -TVXQ Max

Start from the beginning

He looks at me and uses his free hand to wipe something of my face. It was a tear, he finished bandaging my finger and stands up. "Go change since you have hot coco on you I'll clean up the glass," he tells me . I nod my head and went to our shared room. I grabbed a long baggy pink long sleeved shirt and some black leggings. And fixed my ponytail. I look at my finger that he bandaged . "This is the most he has spoken to me in 7 months," I said quietly. I left the room and went downstairs and saw the mess was cleaned up and I went into the kitchen and saw that he made me a new cup and himself one.

He wasn't wearing his suit jacket and tie and was currently on his phone. He saw me "I got you a new cup, you don't mind I have some if that's ok?" He ask me "not at all I made a lot by accident," I told him and sat down on the bar stole in front of him grabbing my new cup and taking a sip from it. I'm going to try and make conversation, "How was work?" I ask him. "It was fine busy as usual, Dad wants to see us soon with my mom and your parents tomorrow how do you feel about it?," he ask me. I froze that he mentioned my parents but I have to be a big girl and go along with it. "I'm ok with it," I told him . "You sure?" He ask me "yeah," I told him taking another sip.

"What did you do today?" He ask me . "The usual school work and cleaning nothing much since I can't go out with the snow and all." I told him. "You're studies going ok?" He ask me "yeah they are going good," I tell him "that's good," he tells me . And takes a sip from his cup. It was quite for a while , "Did you eat today?" He ask me "a little bit but not a lot with my school work and stuff I don't have the time," I tell him . He looks at me and flicks my forehead lightly I covet it with my hand . "Dummy take a break once and while I have to go to meetings and do paperwork but I give myself a break and eat. Think about your health," he tells me. I nod my head in response.

"I'll make you something," he tells me. I am surprised. "You don't have to do that," I tell him. "Is it's ok for you to make my lunches for work everyday when I told you not to do it, but it's not ok for me to make you something?" He ask me . I kept quiet. "Thought so just stay there and hey if you don't like it you don't have to eat it," he tells me. And goes to cook. I blush .

The next morning
I woke up to see that Changmin has left for work and he made me breakfast and coffee. Last night he made soup and it was great he was asking me questions about things like want to know me. I tell him and ask him in return I can't believe this. I eat and start my day .

A few hours later
I got done cleaning and since I didn't have any school work, I made lunch and took a shower . Changmin will be home in a few hours, I dried my hair and straighten it put on light make up . And decided to wear this .

I put on my shoes and once I was done

I put on my shoes and once I was done. Changmin texted me he is here, I grabbed my coat and bag. I locked up the house and got in the passenger seat and buckled up and we left.
A few minutes in the car
We were sitting in silence until he broke it. "You look lovely," he tells me "thank you," I say to him . "I heard your brother will be there so I hope that makes you a little bit better," he tells me . I let out a sigh of relief usually Jisung is not aloud to come . "That's good to hear," I tell him . "You nervous?," he ask me . "Well yeah because I know what they are going to ask us and I don't feel comfortable with it," I tell him. I look at the window seeing the snow fall.