Chapter 189 Tasks: Resistance to the Shadow Army

After signing the oath of truth with Hella, Eve was once again transformed into zero and left the temple.

    Of course, she didn't forget to add advanced concealment to herself.

    And it was not until he could not feel the breath of Hella that Eve breathed a sigh of relief.

    It was the first time since she was reborn as a tree of the world that she had actually dealt face to face with other true gods.

    Although... ...hella only relied on the body of the mad believer to temporarily exert the divine subordination.

    Hella seems to have known Eve's arrival, no matter how the underworld god thinks, but at least Eve can feel the other side with a certain kindness.

    And the oath they signed is that both sides are satisfied ... ...

    After that, Eve was able to hold the banner of Hella's god aboveboard without worrying.

    Although only can pull tiger skin, but actually can bring her a great help.

    And the dark dwarfs of the underground world have become an ally.

    While Eve certainly can't count on them to participate in his future war of faith with Ural, he can do business with them in the underworld or against the forces of the gods of darkness and shadow.

    According to Hella, Holder, the god of darkness and shadow, is an older existence than it is.

    He also laid out earlier in the underground world, so he was more powerful in the underground world.

    Not to mention that Holder is involved with a lot of evil forces hiding in the underworld.

    Holdel is also a potential enemy of Eve.

    For Eve, it's also an opportunity to use the power of Hella, the god of death, to provoke trouble in the underworld.

    Killing evil spirits, engulfing the other side's divine power, or absorbing the enemy's vitality through war, is also part of Eve's plan.

    Even the next war of faith with Ural is essentially for this.

    Expanding forces are virtual, the most fundamental thing is to strengthen their own strength, and engulfing vitality and divine power is the fastest way.

    In this respect, Eve and Hella are win-win, with the former engulfing life and the latter expanding faith.

    As for helping Hella improve the clergy, now only to the crystallization of God's blood.

    After destroying the grotto tribe, the south of the Elf Forest has almost become Eve's back garden.

    And as the players explore, also from time to time lucky people in the forest to pick up God blood crystal, in addition to the absorption of Eve, but also a lot of left ... ...

    Eve intends to selectively eliminate the power of nature and elves in the crystallization of God's blood, and finally pacify the rebellion of the Dark Dwarfs before unifying them to the temple of death.

    Hella is only a consciousness, and it is up to the believers to fight the enemy.

    And if you don't want to let the believers die too badly, Hella will have to let Eve do it.

    As to why Hella didn't descend the demigod's guardian of the spirit... ...it's actually a question of profit and loss.

    After all... ...it's just a city's rebellion, not to the point where the true demigod is needed, and the power consumed by the cross-border demigod may be far greater than the harvest.