Chapter 67, run if you can't beat it

Elf Forest, southeast of the core area.

    A line of strangely dressed elves are exploring the forest.

    Most of them were dressed in ordinary hemp robes and wooden armor, only the three at the front were dressed in ornate battle clothes.

    And the leader is heavily armed

    He had a rare red explosive head, a delicate machete, a heavy armor that didn't match the spirit, and a smug look ... ...

    It's Demasia.

    As he marched forward, he said to his teammates, his eyes shining behind him :

    "Hey hey, new people, we're out of the safe zone now, and you'll gradually see the legendary Warcraft!"

    "The fighter system in this world is very realistic and difficult to use. So if you don't want to die, you'll have to cooperate with a few people when you fight. Don't fight alone!"

    "Hehe, although dead can also be resurrected, but without the perfect number of resurrections you will fall back to level 1.

    "But don't worry ! The three of us will give you a fight!"

    After these days of liver tasks and cultivation, Demasia has level 14.

    As the "heart of nature" of the highest level of ridicule, he decisively shouldered the task of cultivating new people, decided to bring a few faster promotion, more interested in fighting guild members to the wild.

    He was going to wait for the players to save a few perfect resurrections before opening meat, but unfortunately, there have been no rewarding perfect resurrection tasks lately.

    Recently, Li Mu, who was busy learning the Dharma Array, could not resist the curiosity of some new guild members to fight, and eventually had to let Demasia take people to the relatively safe wild adventure.

    And as soon as Demasia's voice fell, the team's questions rang :

    "But... Brother Demasia, we haven't seen any animals along the way..."

    "Yeah... ...didn't you say it's dangerous in the wild?"

    "We've been walking over ten kilometers here ? It's getting dark... "

    After listening to his teammates, Demasia scratched her head and said :

    "Don't worry... ...don't worry... ...the safe zone is not strange, ahem, that was eaten by us, but there must be in the wild!"

    Teammate : ... ...

    That's right. eat it up.

    These days, the safe zone with the tree of the world at its core has almost no warcraft.

    As Chinese people, the players give full play to the national characteristics, almost all the seemingly edible animals into their stomachs ... ...

    And those who escaped a bullet have fled to other places.

    Without game, there are even internal test players starting to think about a little farming ... ...

    And without the warcraft that can practice, Demasia also had to take the couple out of the safe zone, to the wild.

    Fortunately, after the early exploration, players have found that the southeast direction of the Elf Forest seems to be more barren land, the strength of life of Warcraft is weak.