Chapter 136 Ravendale, Lost City

After showing their strength, the box lunch lifted the control of the elf girl.

    As soon as he got up, the elf girl subconsciously climbed up and retreated to the other side of the container, looking alertly at him like a frightened squirrel.

    Boxed lunch : ... ...

    He took a deep breath and asked :

    " your plan."

    Listening to the box lunch words, the girl slightly stunned.

    Seeing his serious expression, the elf girl smiled sadly, and then said :

    "The plan... is to sneak in and find a chance to take someone away!"

    Boxed lunch : ... ...

    "Hey, hey, hey ! What are you looking like a fool in your eyes?

    Seeing the speechless expression of the box lunch, the elf girl instantly bulged her cheeks and said angrily.

    "I don't know where humans have caught my brothers and sisters. I'm sure I'm going to sneak in ! Don't underestimate my ability to escape. There's no lock in this world that I cann't unlock!"

    As she explained, she raised her chest proudly.

    Unfortunately, some are too flat.

    Boxed lunch : ... ...

    He sighed. Instead of commenting, he picked up the rope that had just bound him and handed it to the elf girl :

    " retie it."

    " uh... hmm?"

    The girl looked at him in surprise.

    "You want humans to know you can get out of it?"

    Boxed lunch, a rhetorical question.

    Listening to his words, the girl scratched her head and laughed twice and said :

    "Well, well... you have a point, but I was going to tie myself up again after you escaped... hey, my camouflage skills are still very good. So, do you think my plan is the best plan?"

    Boxed lunch : ... ...

    He was silent for a moment and said :

    " i called reinforcements."

    And then he pointed out the outside :

    " there's silver."

    White... ...silver !

    The girl's pupils shrank slightly.

    She covered her mouth in horror, her voice trembling slightly :

    "White... ...silver ? You mean there are silver-grade strongmen in the caravan?

    The box lunch glanced at her, as if to say "or".

    And the box lunch knew because he had eavesdropped on human conversations.

    In human conversation, he learned that there was a mage in the Soren caravan who had reached the lower position of silver, and a warrior in the middle position of silver.

    They are the most powerful fighting force in the whole caravan.

    See the box lunch sure expression, the girl's face changed, suddenly had a few points of decline :