Chapter 13 This is... ...the Chosen One?

What's the worst thing about playing games ?

    It's just that you're just starting to play, and it's not long before it's time for a few hours to go offline.

    Game time is always the enemy of players.

    And "mind acceleration", doesn't it mean that in a sense the player will have more game time on the senses ?

    Although the reality is an hour, but after the mind accelerates, in the game is four hours !

    "Elves Country" attracts a large number of players' attention, in addition to its top promo, is this technology.

    Of course, they don't know that it's just because the time flow of the two worlds is different.

    But in fact, in addition to the eye-catching "thinking acceleration", the quality of the game called "Elves Country" is also greatly unexpected.

    It's so real ! It's so real ! And those rough virtual games on the market are completely different !

    Really as advertised, let people be immersive, as if came to a real world !

    At this moment, all the lucky players who participate in the internal test are full of novelty and excitement.

    Three hundred different shapes of the spirit, excited, in their own way to explore and study this strange world ... ...

    Some stand in the open, looking at the distant scenery, surprised praise "good high ! It's beautiful!" ... ...

    Some are waving their arms, feeling the same gravity as the reality, and the look is full of surprise ... ...

    Others squeezed their faces while saying, "Like the real thing! "The feeling of ... ...

    But there's a lot of people who don't have a normal style of painting ... ...

    There's an explosive head guy who took off his clothes in public... ...and caused a "ah!"! "exclaims.

    The other players around them laughed and heckled ... ...

    Even some red-faced female players are covering the face at the same time, while exposed fingers, open watery big eyes curiously look over ... ...

    But he's obviously going to be disappointed.

    After three or two strokes, the clothes were taken off, but the key parts of the golden light appeared, nothing can be seen.

    "Cut ! It's an all-year-old version!

    Undressed a certain gentleman regretfully bah.

    Watching this in consciousness, Eve felt her stomach twitching ... ...

    Fortunately, he had prepared the Holy Light of Harmony, otherwise the game would have been reported by Blue Star.

    He doesn't want to be unilaterally blocked by Blue Star for impure content !

    Glancing at someone undressed, Eve secretly wrote him a note in her heart, and called on Saint Alice to arrange a task for the animals so that nothing would happen soon.

    Most of the leeks he caught this time were old churros who played online games for a long time.

    What kind of game will this group of players play, Eve is afraid to gamble.

    ……

    " the chosen one has arrived!"

    In the temple of nature.