Chapter 145 You're really not bandits? (Please make a first order!

Are these people really their own people ?

    They're really elves ?

    Looking at the greedy trophies of the players, the nightingale feels the perception of the heart is gradually collapsing.

    And to think about the way they were killing... ...she had a little drumming in her heart.

    They ... ...

    Are they really what wood calls reinforcements ?

    How does this look like a bunch of elf-like bandits ? !

    The nightingale admits that her character is more rebellious, in the elves already considered rude, anyway the elves should be elegant and so on, and she never matched.

    But compared to these weird spirits ... ...

    The nightingale feels like she's so cultured, okay !

    By the way, the wood ?

    Where's the wood ?

    Nightingales have been looking around for ... ...

    Finally, she saw the boxed lunch in the tower.

    Killed the mercenary with his teammates, and the box lunch has returned to the tower.

    He's got a slew of captured human gear on his body, and he's still searching for what he's just killed ... ...

    Nightingale : ... ...

    He picked it up ? !

    The girl's eyes widened.

    However, fortunately the look of the box lunch is still indifferent, even picking up equipment is not as crazy as other players expression, it seems that what things can not cause big waves in his heart ... ...

    Or, he's a guy who can stay calm in any situation.

    Seeing box lunch not as crazy as other players, it makes the nightingale heart feel a lot better ... ...

    As if to notice the girl's eyes, the box lunch stopped its own movement.

    He stood up, looked in the direction of the nightingale, and then walked slowly over.

    Seeing the box lunch coming, the nightingale side of the younger brothers and sisters subconsciously retreated into the dark ... ...

    Boxed lunch : ... ...

    He noticed the eerie gaze of the nightingales and others on their own human equipment, and was silent for a moment, explaining :

    " it's a booty."

    Then he said :

    " we won, you're safe."

    Hearing his words, the nightingale's expression became very complicated in a flash.

    She looked at the players who were still picking things up in the container, and laughed twice, and asked curiously :

    "They're your companions ? Are they... ...really elves?

    It's a serious question ... ...

    Because these guys are so weird !

    Looking at the crazy pick-up team members, and greedy protection of the treasure of the black dragon, the box lunch silent, and then nodded.